Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: How to get back in touch considering I'm blocked everywhere.

Platinum Member
    I am going to bow out here.

The sort of help you need is beyond the scope of this forum.

Platinum Member
    If you are blocked everywhere then that means she doesn't want you to contact her. End of.

Leave her alone before you get arrested

Originally Posted by maew
    Paranoid delusions, narcissistic tendencies, disconnected from reality.... what's really going on with you OP? The behavior you are exhibiting reminds me of a crystal meth addict. Or someone with that is struggling with a serious mental illness.

My hope is that you are trolling us just a little bit and that this is just a little piece of the overall much healthier picture of your life.
    I do have narcissistic tendencies. You know that's a good trait for being a high earner. I don't think I exactly qualify as a narcissist, as I need actual achievements to be satisfied.

All I'm saying is it felt like you were attacking me for merely wanting to get the block removed. The intensity of the fights we had would break anyone up. She's also more on the artistic side. I'm sure she's mellowed out as she's aged. Look I expected her to drop me anyways. I held on as long as possible. There was nothing I could have done to save the friendship. The only thing that might have worked was showing her her reasoning for us not getting back together is highly illogical. What I'm saying is on paper I will be a better long-term match.

Originally Posted by ninjabib
    If you are blocked everywhere then that means she doesn't want you to contact her. End of.

I do leave her alone. I think the blocking might have been since she could not get me to leave her alone through hurtful comments. I would ask her to tell me what I needed to change to make things work, and she would not answer.

All I'm saying is there has to be a way back from this. Other men have done far worse, like support Nazi Germany, and have a rather famous Jewish woman forgive him, and return to a friendship. I think this is a give it time, send out a feeler every couple of years.

Originally Posted by ninjabib

I'm not doing anything illegal. I just look up public databases on occasion. If I started sending threatening messages, or showed up at her home that would be another issue. I basically have to hope she'll go to a high school reunion, and drop my Carnegie Mellon grad badge, (I have scholarship offers for there, so) and she should know that means 500k+ per year.

Platinum Member
    I think you need more professional help.

Originally Posted by Grimlockkk
    I'm not doing anything illegal. I just look up public databases on occasion. If I started sending threatening messages, or showed up at her home that would be another issue. I basically have to hope she'll go to a high school reunion, and drop my Carnegie Mellon grad badge, (I have scholarship offers for there, so) and she should know that means 500k+ per year.
    So you want her to want you for your money?

Go back to your doctor and back on the antipsychotics.
    Originally Posted by Grimlockkk
    I don't want hallucinations

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    So you want her to want you for your money?
    No, what I'm trying to express is I subscribe to Nietzschean ideology. Basically, it's ok to give little harms, and I interpret that historically to mean the greater your goal and further you climb the more likely you are to be forgiven by even people you've harmed. What I'm saying is I'm going to therapy to incorporate my shadow, my tendency to manipulate people, out of compassion to achieve good ends for both partners. (treating each other as both a means and an end to achieve our goals)

This exists completely independent of society, but it's people like this that build the future, and overtime drive the masses to extinction. (we just need an aristocracy to run our societies)

What I'm asking is really how to come across as charming; so, I might get the relationship back to a place where we can act in an authentic heady manner, but inauthentic social acceptance.

I know I'm contradicting myself, but at the end of the day the truth is a lie. Is it?

The present is "Pre-sent"... I'm using English differently from how most are used to based off of early childhood experience, and I can detect people who've had.

What you find out if you pay attention to history being too clever can harm you in terms of isolation, but it also makes people time remembers, if they stick to their guns and complete their project. Having a need to be remembered by history makes me willing to do little harms that won't damage things long term. Too this day I think the right thing to do is harm anyone that ever laid a hand on her.

I know her dad did because she was talking about her father, like

You do know psychopaths climb to the top of human societies the easiest. If they're geniuses they just care about finishing their project no matter the cost. (Some costs are too much, you decide the limit. I would suggest you learn where PTSD starts and work on not doing that.)

The most succinct way I can describe our break up is she felt disgusted for being accepted for who she is. The more research put into BPD. The more tragic some of the smartest women's lives are, and there has to be a way to stop this. Holy, that woman preferred books over interacting with people. That made her highly agreeable to me, as we're kindred spirit, which we both realized in our own way we saw ourselves as cursed. The curse is we have a hard time getting along because of bull pulled on us.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Go back to your doctor and back on the antipsychotics.
    No, I get those from life shattering events. Friends I care about keeping around makes my mind generate friends from my past to criticize me, and tell me "why" I failed to achieve any personal goal. Mostly, need to find the right combo of psychotropes.

My ideal female is basically Sylvia Plath. She's inspirational and tragic she could not solve her demons, but possessed the keys to save everyone else. Those people that say, "we did not expect so and so to pass were not actually listening to so and so pass. They're guilty for the suicide, and have to learn not to do that. It's don't take your true friends for granted or they die.

A guy I knew is dead now because no one intervened, and slapped the beer out of his hand. They knew what was going to happen, and woke up to find him dead the next day.

If she commits suicide again, (again in almost certain she has BPD, because she continues loving guys that ditch her before she gets out of the infatuation stage) at talk I'll see that as a failure on my part.

Again, I knew multiple guys were quickly making them rare before they got a chance to actually make her angry. I'll tease, but quickly back off, as it's easy to cross from what appears to be flirting based on cute behavior to making someone extremely angry. I mostly just told her how I felt in the moment, and finding beauty in nagging made her so angry. It felt like we were an old couple at times, even though we were young. People you know this well you get a good feel based on whether things will work out on the first date. It was once I had a third entity, above us based on a guiding principle; which was promoting our own greatness. We fought her ex friend and once we defeated her things fell apart. We just needed to keep a shared project, outside of the relationship to keep things smooth. We actually worked on school projects and fought. Funny because when I don't fully trust someone I do their work, and she's just like me. It's just funny we broke up as I had more in common with her than the guys she left me for. I'd say I was odd socially, and that could put tremendous strain on the relationship as so was she.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Videos

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity
Give Advice
Ask For Advice