Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: How to get back in touch considering I'm blocked everywhere.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Grimlockkk
    And anonymously dropping off a dossier would confirm or deny this. It does reek of affair.
    Dropping off a dossier of...what?

You have nothing but your imagination to go on. It's sad, as it's quite clear you're not really getting the help you need.

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    Dropping off a dossier of...what?

You have nothing but your imagination to go on. It's sad, as it's quite clear you're not really getting the help you need.
    Well, I can screenshot things. It just seems like he's hiding something. If there's problems in that relationship seeing him following a female, secretively, would definitely set off alarm bells. Why is he not following her on his main account? His wife follows him on that account.

That would be enough to set off alarm bells for me, and surreptitiously access the phone in the middle of the night to check. At the very least I'd ask to see his old work account for a failed startup.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by jimthzz
    Um, no, that is not the conclusion of the FDA, that the drug is a cure. even your own website link states that approval was given for a "clinical trial" on 50 individuals who have PTSD. There is nothing about off-diagnosis use of the drug for what you propose to do.

The MAPS organization is a research tool for those who want to use psychedelics as medicine.

I do not see that the FDA would legalize any psychedelic drug a a therapy.
    You're wrong all of the psychedelics are going to be legal soon. Couples therapists want to use it in practice, because it can let you empathize with even Hitler. Mdma assisted couples therapy would probably take you to articles.

Again this was out of my control, as it was known by clinicians to be effective therapy for various psychological disorders in 1985. We could have used that medication to we breakthrough each others defenses, and learn how to improve our relationship if it was not for Nancy Regan using tarot cards to decide drug policy. She murdered a very good friend of mine, and all of our veterans that shoot up each other.

Actually, there is very little we have control of in our lives. More like red socks or green.

Link: [Register to see the link]

What I'm referring to is much closer to meditating, while taking mushrooms.
    Point me to where specifically in the web link you provided to me and I commented upon where it says couples therapy will all be legal soon. Pivoting to other rat holes to explore is a pointless exercise.

You need some serious help far beyond the capacity or function of this forum. Please pursue psychological help and DEFINITELY never contact that woman. She is no a part of your life.

Platinum Member
    Well, I can screenshot things. It just seems like he's hiding something. If there's problems in that relationship seeing him following a female, secretively, would definitely set off alarm bells. Why is he not following her on his main account? His wife follows him on that account
    No, it doesn't. You have no clue who this person truly is or what his marriage is like.

And further? It's absolutely none of your business. You need to stay out of complete strangers' lives. It's inappropriate and invasive.

You're evidently really struggling to distinguish reality from the stories you're spinning in your mind. Do any of your close friends or family know about this?

No, it doesn't. You have no clue who this person truly is or what his marriage is like.

And further? It's absolutely none of your business. You need to stay out of complete strangers' lives. It's inappropriate and invasive.

You're evidently really struggling to distinguish reality from the stories you're spinning in your mind. Do any of your close friends or family know about this?
    Paranoid delusions, narcissistic tendencies, disconnected from reality.... what's really going on with you OP? The behavior you are exhibiting reminds me of a crystal meth addict. Or someone with that is struggling with a serious mental illness.

My hope is that you are trolling us just a little bit and that this is just a little piece of the overall much healthier picture of your life.

And I looked up the responses to a stranger tipping you off about an affair, and the responses are varied some prefer it others do not. I ultimately did not send the message as I don't have enough info to confirm to satisfaction. Still if I'm a gambling man that guys cheating. He's doing what I would do if I wanted to hide cheating. Even, when we stopped dating she did make a comment indicating she's open to cheating on partners.

He's got an untrustworthy male face. I judge people based off of facial features, like everyone for whether they can b trusted initially, and learning a bit about this guy I definitely don't trust him.

Platinum Member
    OP, is your family aware of your current emotional state?

Platinum Member
    And I looked up the responses to a stranger tipping you off about an affair, and the responses are varied some prefer it others do not. I ultimately did not send the message as I don't have enough info to confirm to satisfaction. Still if I'm a gambling man that guys cheating. He's doing what I would do if I wanted to hide cheating. Even, when we stopped dating she did make a comment indicating she's open to cheating on partners.
    That's good. It would have made you look positively unhinged.

Originally Posted by maew
    Paranoid delusions, narcissistic tendencies, disconnected from reality.... what's really going on with you OP? The behavior you are exhibiting reminds me of a crystal meth addict. Or someone with that is struggling with a serious mental illness.

My hope is that you are trolling us just a little bit and that this is just a little piece of the overall much healthier picture of your life.
    I have a high IQ so I have obsessions, and a need to understand things accurately. Since I have social issues where a lot of people won't let me into their social circles. I learned how to observe the groups I feel like joining.

If anything this is more like a Bill Dauterive.

It's not worth dating essentially for the break up. What I went through lasted as long as most marriages, and I don't want hallucinations from end of relationship depression.

When I sublimate her memory I did pull a 3.8. I just know things can work out. Usually, anxious partners know how to fix relationship problems, because rather than avoiding the issue they grapple with it. An avoidant is just a different anxious response.

That's good. It would have made you look positively unhinged.
    Not necessarily, I can still make a drop account. I'm willing to bet he is cheating. I almost want to drop it off just so I can post her Facebook status changed to divorce. All I'm saying is a memo is enough if she has her suspicions. It also reflects more on my exes preference she did mention all of her friends in college were married, which meant she was the non-primary in multiple relationships. (this was were my mind went first) So, that's a possibility too. Ultimately, I think the conclusion she came to was dating married guys is safer, as the primary partner can just end her if she wanted. When she was dating someone else she was always angry at her boyfriend. It would make sense.

The best way I could sum up our communication problems comes down to her giving me the silent treatment, and expecting me to end the relationship she wanted out of. No, I was panicking for months trying to get this thing back on track.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Videos

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity
Give Advice
Ask For Advice