Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 78

Thread: How to get back in touch considering I'm blocked everywhere.

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    54
    Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Sorry but barging into someone's life after 10 years with these armchair diagnoses is creepy as hell.
    It's not an armchair diagnosis. It's just the best way to describe the behaviors. I'm also not barging into her life with those. I came to that in the process of not completely blaming myself. Forever I saw dating as I just need to will it to work.

  2. #42
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    10,518
    I'll ask again because I think you missed the question earlier:

    What exactly have you found on Google that suggests she is single, and possibly having an affair?

  3. #43
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,169
    Originally Posted by jimthzz
    So I looked up the info on MDMA, Ecstasy or Molly. You are out of your mind if you think that dosing on that with her (presuming she even wants to do so, which I doubt) is an option.

    It is illegal and there is no quality control and no identified therapeutic effect on people. it is strictly a dangerous chemical used recreationally by drug takers--period. Essentially, it is an addled-brained idea.

    An excerpt about it from [Register to see the link]


    'the synthetic drugs found in Molly can cause chest pains, paranoia, hallucinations, psychotic and violent behavior, dehydration, kidney failure and, in several instances, death. Molly samples have also been found to contain addictive drugs, such as methamphetamine, heroin, ketamine, PCP and amphetamines. The ingredients in Molly have been implicated in the emergency room visits and deaths of people who assumed they were taking pure MDMA.'
    Originally Posted by Grimlockkk
    Except, I am very well informed, and the FDA gave it breakthrough drug status because it cures PTSD. I do think at the very least it can get us back to speaking terms.

    Here is a link to the research organization.

    [Register to see the link]
    Um, no, that is not the conclusion of the FDA, that the drug is a cure. even your own website link states that approval was given for a "clinical trial" on 50 individuals who have PTSD. There is nothing about off-diagnosis use of the drug for what you propose to do.

    The MAPS organization is a research tool for those who want to use psychedelics as medicine.

    I do not see that the FDA would legalize any psychedelic drug a a therapy.

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    54
    Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    And what exactly have you found on Google which leads you to believe she is single and possibly having an affair?

    I would print out this entire thread and take it to your therapist, OP. Your thought process here is out of touch with reality.
    Well, I'm pretty sure she's single, as she has gone through long stretches of being single. Dating is far down from re-establishing cordial relations.

    Well, my phone informed me she signed up for an Instagram account. (I still have a number. No idea if it's current) noticed nothing went up. Based off of the naming scheme and her LinkedIn I confirmed that's an account she has. I noticed a bunch of foreigners following, and one dude from the game industry. (not on his main account) Looked him up, and found out he's married. Now, through some detective skills if you piece together a guy following a girl's Instagram, no photos of her, and he's the only English speaker that man is having an affair. I could drop a dossier off with his wife.

    It's not that I want to change her. I just want her to realize all of those relationship fallouts I supported her through were most likely good friends she was treating terribly. Not bad people, like she used to describe them.

  5.  

  6. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    54
    Originally Posted by jimthzz
    Um, no, that is not the conclusion of the FDA, that the drug is a cure. even your own website link states that approval was given for a "clinical trial" on 50 individuals who have PTSD. There is nothing about off-diagnosis use of the drug for what you propose to do.

    The MAPS organization is a research tool for those who want to use psychedelics as medicine.

    I do not see that the FDA would legalize any psychedelic drug a a therapy.
    You're wrong all of the psychedelics are going to be legal soon. Couples therapists want to use it in practice, because it can let you empathize with even Hitler. Mdma assisted couples therapy would probably take you to articles.

    Again this was out of my control, as it was known by clinicians to be effective therapy for various psychological disorders in 1985. We could have used that medication to we breakthrough each others defenses, and learn how to improve our relationship if it was not for Nancy Regan using tarot cards to decide drug policy. She murdered a very good friend of mine, and all of our veterans that shoot up each other.

    Actually, there is very little we have control of in our lives. More like red socks or green.

    Link: [Register to see the link]

    What I'm referring to is much closer to meditating, while taking mushrooms.

  7. #46
    Platinum Member maew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,834
    She does have borderline personality disorder, or at least traits that fit that diagnosis. Her close friends thought of her as bipolar. Bipolar is moody for two weeks, and then fine. BPD is extreme ups and downs over emotional stimulus. I spent a long time with, and I've met other women with similar behaviors that definitely had BPD diagnoses, and I've spoken with enough guys who dated women with BPD to be pretty sure she had BPD.
    My best friend has officially diagnosed BPD so I am familiar with the disorder and it's not what you are currently describing.

    She does not need to validate it. What I'm saying is in a healthy relationship you negotiate, and talk through this you don't scream at each other. She did tell me I did not listen to her; so, I asked if she has "any examples," and she just started screaming at me.
    You don't have a healthy relationship... you don't have any relationship.

    She must have been incredibly frustrated with your behavior. She told you what she felt the problem was, and you refuse to hear what she is saying or to look at your part, much like you are doing with us.


    I tend to piss people off, but at the end of the day I'm usually right.
    And this is probably why she was always angry at you... because you don't hear or accept anything unless it's what you want to hear.

    Please post actual scientific articles that point to the use of psychedelics in legitimate therapy practices vs articles from conspiracy theory websites.

  8. #47
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    10,518
    Originally Posted by Grimlockkk
    Well, my phone informed me she signed up for an Instagram account. (I still have a number. No idea if it's current) noticed nothing went up. Based off of the naming scheme and her LinkedIn I confirmed that's an account she has. I noticed a bunch of foreigners following, and one dude from the game industry. (not on his main account) Looked him up, and found out he's married. Now, through some detective skills if you piece together a guy following a girl's Instagram, no photos of her, and he's the only English speaker that man is having an affair. I could drop a dossier off with his wife.
    No, you really couldn't. You have no basis for that assumption at all. What you're doing is cobbling together pieces of information that are unverified, and weaving a narrative that has zero factual evidence to support it. You're applying your interpretation as if it's the only explanation, which there could be easily be numerous alternative and thoroughly plausible explanations.

    I also fail to see how you know she's been single for long stretches in the past if you've had no contact for years, and no longer share any mutual friends.

    I'm sorry, OP. I don't mean to be insensitive, but your fixation on this woman is terribly unhealthy. It would be different if you were just interested in reaching out to long-lost ex to see what's up these days, but that is not at all the impression I'm getting from your posts. You are stuck somewhere in the past, and obsessing to the point where you're looking up random men on the IG profile of a woman you last spoke to 10 years ago. I think that someday, when you are emotionally healthy again, you will be able to see how concerning your own behaviour is here. I do hope you're honest with your therapist and explain what you're dealing with here; hopefully he or she can guide you back to a better place.

  9. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    54
    Originally Posted by maew
    My best friend has officially diagnosed BPD so I am familiar with the disorder and it's not what you are currently describing.



    You don't have a healthy relationship... you don't have any relationship.

    She must have been incredibly frustrated with your behavior. She told you what she felt the problem was, and you refuse to hear what she is saying or to look at your part, much like you are doing with us.




    And this is probably why she was always angry at you... because you don't hear or accept anything unless it's what you want to hear.
    I was willing to look at. I asked for examples to correct the behavior. I could tell I clearly hurt her, and felt terrible. I just wanted to solve the problem.

    I'll accept what someone says after engaging in reasoning, and believing their view point has a logical basis. I don't know how to address interpersonal issues, without falling back on my philosophy degree, and analyzing their position.

    Like I've said I have a learning disorder that mostly negatively impacts social skills.

    No, she was angry at everyone. She's a friendly drunk, and really mean while sober.

    BPD presents itself differently depending on the person. Look, I'm sorry going from jumping up to kiss my forehead, and going to the other extreme, because I dislike Mudvayne. I mean full on tantrum: stomping, screaming, brooding, and having to leave the concert seems like someone at 21 should have not been doing.

    It's in the cluster B personality disorders. The other one's are scary and malicious.

  10. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    54
    Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    No, you really couldn't. You have no basis for that assumption at all. What you're doing is cobbling together pieces of information that are unverified, and weaving a narrative that has zero factual evidence to support it. You're applying your interpretation as if it's the only explanation, which there could be easily be numerous alternative and thoroughly plausible explanations.

    I also fail to see how you know she's been single for long stretches in the past if you've had no contact for years, and no longer share any mutual friends.

    I'm sorry, OP. I don't mean to be insensitive, but your fixation on this woman is terribly unhealthy. It would be different if you were just interested in reaching out to long-lost ex to see what's up these days, but that is not at all the impression I'm getting from your posts. You are stuck somewhere in the past, and obsessing to the point where you're looking up random men on the IG profile of a woman you last spoke to 10 years ago. I think that someday, when you are emotionally healthy again, you will be able to see how concerning your own behaviour is here. I do hope you're honest with your therapist and explain what you're dealing with here; hopefully he or she can guide you back to a better place.
    I don't think there is anything wrong with my behavior. I look her up on occasion. I was paranoid while dating about her cheating on me, and I was right to feel uncomfortable with her being in touch with ex-boyfriends I brushed it away because I did not want to be controlling.

    The other explanation is its some sort of polyamory thing. I don't have definitive proof, but if the wife has suspicions I would confirm it for her. It's a certain anxious feeling I get that I've learned to listen to.

  11. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    54
    Originally Posted by Grimlockkk
    I don't think there is anything wrong with my behavior. I look her up on occasion. I was paranoid while dating about her cheating on me, and I was right to feel uncomfortable with her being in touch with ex-boyfriends I brushed it away because I did not want to be controlling.

    The other explanation is its some sort of polyamory thing. I don't have definitive proof, but if the wife has suspicions I would confirm it for her. It's a certain anxious feeling I get that I've learned to listen to.
    And anonymously dropping off a dossier would confirm or deny this. It does reek of affair.


    I did stake a future identity, which I want very badly, Roberta Williams and her husband founding Sierra Entertainment (sign post) on that relationship working out. While we had problems for sure we were both misanthropes. She was also the first woman I actually spoke to. I would not make eye contact or even really speak to girls till senior year of high school.

    You're dating pool is like five people in the US.

    If she won't date me I just go all Henry Rollins, and swear off of dating because I don't want to deal with the wild emotional swings, and everyone having something I dislike about them.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Videos


Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •