new to dating again

AndieA

Hello! I am new here. I am a widow who just had a date with an old high school crush, who is now divorced. We had fun catching up (~50 years!) and he mentioned several times he wants to continue to see me. Later in the date, he said I was "comfort food" to him. Is this good or bad. Does that mean all he wants is a friend? How long is reasonable to hear from him again? Thanks for any advice!

Relax. Just go with the flow and stop over-analyzing and putting it all under a microscope. If you want to stay in touch and see him again fine, if not fine. Don't fret or pounce, he seems interested in continuing.

I am a widow who just had a date with an old high school crush, who is now divorced.he mentioned several times he wants to continue to see me.

I would consider it a good sign.

But at the same time I'd be careful and try not to read too much into anything so soon.

You are out of practice, you are vulnerable and you should take things very slowly, practice living in the moment and try to not read someones mind and forecast too much.

Enjoy. It was after all - just a date.

Archived