The constant battle between head and heart?your heads telling you all the right things but the heart wants to go the opposite way!!!no contact is completely the right choice when the person you love doesn't feel the same way as you do,its hard really hard,i know time cures hearts but its a struggle not being able to speak to the person you enjoy speaking to the most.one of them days today where i feel like texting them but resisting all urges and searching threads on here for reasons why i should not do it,

The constant battle between head and heart?your heads telling you all the right things but the heart wants to go the opposite way!!!no contact is completely the right choice when the person you love doesn't feel the same way as you do,its hard really hard,i know time cures hearts but its a struggle not being able to speak to the person you enjoy speaking to the most.one of them days today where i feel like texting them but resisting all urges and searching threads on here for reasons why i should not do it,
I'm sorry your going thru this. I know it's incredibly painful. The problem is the cost is too high and I know right now it's hard to embody that cost, but the reality is, it will only extend/add to your pain and delay healing.

Look toward the future, and not the one you had previously envision, it was based on false assumptions. Your new future is full of Hope and possibilities.

Archived