LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Still raw, not sure what's going on, breadcrumbs

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    Maybe it would help think about why she had nobody else to turn to in tough times. It's normal that we lean on our partners most, but is there a specific reason why nobody else would have offered their support to her? In other words, does she have a history of problematic behaviour in other areas of her life, too?
    She had some useless friends when I met her, since then (with my support) she’s built a great new friend network around herself. However she still relied on me heavily, the new friends only see the fun loving happy version of her.

Tonight she has updated status to single so I’ve gone full NC.

Ok now delete and block her and all her people from ALL your social media and ALL your messaging apps. Creeping her social media defeats the purpose of no contact.
    Originally Posted by pscorchio
    Tonight she has updated status to single so I’ve gone full NC.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Ok now delete and block her and all her people from ALL your social media and ALL your messaging apps. Creeping her social media defeats the purpose of no contact.
    No creeping, a mutual friend got in touch to ask if I was ok as they’d seen her relationship status updated.

After 4 days of silence, ex contacted me today to arrange to give me my things back. I haven’t replied, am going go get my sister to do it on my behalf. I was having a good day today before she text, was like an epiphany. She’s toxic and I need rid.

Platinum Member
    Doesn't seem like it now but this is a good thing in the long run. You've had a lucky escape.

Originally Posted by pscorchio
    No creeping, a mutual friend got in touch to ask if I was ok as they’d seen her relationship status updated.

After 4 days of silence, ex contacted me today to arrange to give me my things back. I haven’t replied, am going go get my sister to do it on my behalf. I was having a good day today before she text, was like an epiphany. She’s toxic and I need rid.
    Now you can block her number, delete her number from your phone and delete all social media connections.

Onward and upward.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice