LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Still raw, not sure what's going on, breadcrumbs

Originally Posted by ninjabib
    She's a liar and a cheat. Why do you want her back?

Don't you have any self respect? She lied to you during the relationship. Proceeded to cheat on you and now has you dancing to her beat.

Block, delete and move on. If she wanted to save the relationship she would have opened her mouth not her legs.

The hot and cold texts etc are just her keeping you on the back burner with the new guy. When it's good with him you get the coldness. When it's bad with him you get the warmness.

This is not a good woman so you should start to ask. Yourself why you think she deserves to come back.
    I've not danced to her beat at all, I have said very little to her and left it, I haven't risen to anything and haven't responded to the breadcrumbs. These forums have been a massive help in me doing so, I'm not sure I'd resist the urges to keep calling otherwise. Its day 5 so I know I'm still in the denial/put her on a pedestal stage. But I'm being proactive. I've deactivated Facebook, I've archived our WhatsApp chat, I've cut ties with her family now. Going about it in the best way I can.

Platinum Member
    Just keep on down that path of no contact. She may try and turn this around on you and suggest in someway you failed her and that's its your fault she cheated. Treat any statements like that with the disdain they deserve.

Just keep on down that path of no contact. She may try and turn this around on you and suggest in someway you failed her and that's its your fault she cheated. Treat any statements like that with the disdain they deserve.
    She already started that when she was found out. I indeed treated it with said disdain. NC is definitely the way to go, I'm not looking pathetic to anyone, especially not her. Just need to make sure I can keep it up.

Platinum Member
    OK wasn't sure what your post was focused on. I thought you wanted her back.

What platform were the song lyrics posted on and is she blocked on there now? They are empty words.

OK wasn't sure what your post was focused on. I thought you wanted her back.

What platform were the song lyrics posted on and is she blocked on there now? They are empty words.
    I probably do want her back, its not something I can help this early when I'm still in shock about it all. But I am also aware it shouldn't happen and probably won't, she's got a new toy.

The lyrics were on Facebook that I've deactivated, a friend screenshotted it and sent it to me. Which I'm sure she knew would happen. I've told my friends to not do that again.

Platinum Member
    It's understandable at this point that you want her back. It doesn't make sense but our emotions never do. We almost become convinced we did something wrong and are desperate to make it up but the reality is she checked out and did the dirty.

Allow yourself to roll with these feelings as they go up and down but don't forget the cold hard facts shoild she come crawling back when it fails with the new guy.

It's understandable at this point that you want her back. It doesn't make sense but our emotions never do. We almost become convinced we did something wrong and are desperate to make it up but the reality is she checked out and did the dirty.

Allow yourself to roll with these feelings as they go up and down but don't forget the cold hard facts shoild she come crawling back when it fails with the new guy.
    That's the plan and I'm getting there, I need to gain some power back for myself. I've helped her through so much when she had nobody else to turn to, she'll end up regretting this more than I do.

Platinum Member
    Spot on, you will be fine OP. This is her mistake, let her own it.

All you have to do is delete and block her And All her people from All your devices, All your messaging apps and All your social media. Stop letting her run your life.
    Originally Posted by pscorchio
    I've deactivated Facebook, I've archived our WhatsApp chat, I've cut ties with her family now. Going about it in the best way I can.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by pscorchio
    That's the plan and I'm getting there, I need to gain some power back for myself. I've helped her through so much when she had nobody else to turn to, she'll end up regretting this more than I do.
    Maybe it would help think about why she had nobody else to turn to in tough times. It's normal that we lean on our partners most, but is there a specific reason why nobody else would have offered their support to her? In other words, does she have a history of problematic behaviour in other areas of her life, too?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice