Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Condoms

  1. #1

    Condoms

    So I found condoms in my gfs daily bag we bring to work everyday. It was stuffed in with tampons and pads. I asked her about them and she had no answer at 1st. She said they was for her daughter which I didnt believe. I asked if there was someone else and she admitted to that. She was crying and saying sorry all night. I'm mixed and she is spanish we have problems communicating someones because of language so sometimes we use translater to talk which is okay so we understand eachother. 3 days later we are talking and she said she never admitted to cheating. I took all the condoms that night and threw them away because we dont use them and she cannot have children anymore. Almost 1 month later I found 1 more condom in a bag that I already emptied she had no answer for me as usual. She never texts me at the end of the night, when I know there is time to do so after work. I've been there for 3 years so I know how long it takes to get out of the building on each floor. I text her at 1030 sometimes and I always go unread until 10 sometimes 15 mins after work is over. This is a factory keep in mind. Plenty of places to go late at night when no one is paying attention and you are the very last ones on your floor and plenty of hiding spots from cameras on each floor. I dont know what to do anymore

  2. #2
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    39,176
    Gender
    Male
    How long have you been dating? Are you exclusive? She wants an open relationship, but at least she is using protection. If you don't, end it.
    Originally Posted by Nguy202090
    I asked if there was someone else and she admitted to that. 1 month later I found 1 more condom in a bag that I already emptied she had no answer for me as usual.

  3. #3
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    972
    Sorry you are going through this stress, and I can only imagine how hard it must be to use a translator to communicate but she sounds like a liar. Something is going on and she is trying to pull the wool over your eyes. >>" I asked if there was someone else and she admitted to that. She was crying and saying sorry all night." And then she changes her mind saying that "she never admitted to cheating". Come on, which is it?

    Then, one month later, you find another condom. Really??? Dude, you better wake up and realise what is truly going on. Sorry. I may be wrong, but it definitely sounds like she is cheating. Plain and simple. If she truly cared, she wouldn't disrespect you like this. You don't say how long you've been dating, or if you are exclusive. Either way, there are red flags in this relationship. Proceed with caution! You may seriously consider ending it. It just depends upon how much bullsh*t you are willing to take.

  4. #4
    Platinum Member ThatwasThen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Central Canada
    Posts
    14,632
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by Nguy202090
    So I found condoms in my gfs daily bag we bring to work everyday. It was stuffed in with tampons and pads. I asked her about them and she had no answer at 1st. She said they was for her daughter which I didnt believe. I asked if there was someone else and she admitted to that. She was crying and saying sorry all night. I'm mixed and she is spanish we have problems communicating someones because of language so sometimes we use translater to talk which is okay so we understand eachother. 3 days later we are talking and she said she never admitted to cheating. I took all the condoms that night and threw them away because we dont use them and she cannot have children anymore. Almost 1 month later I found 1 more condom in a bag that I already emptied she had no answer for me as usual. She never texts me at the end of the night, when I know there is time to do so after work. I've been there for 3 years so I know how long it takes to get out of the building on each floor. I text her at 1030 sometimes and I always go unread until 10 sometimes 15 mins after work is over. This is a factory keep in mind. Plenty of places to go late at night when no one is paying attention and you are the very last ones on your floor and plenty of hiding spots from cameras on each floor. I dont know what to do anymore
    Just what do you want us to tell you? You have the facts so YOU do what you know you should do. We can't help you with your low self worth... doing what is right and accepting that your boundaries are leading you down the right path will bolster your dwindling self-respect.

  5.  

  6. #5
    Platinum Member Snny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,427
    Why are you with someone with a mass language barrier?

  7. #6
    Super Moderator HeartGoesOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    17,086
    Gender
    Female
    She cheated directly under your nose, and you're still with her.

    How does that work?

  8. #7
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    39,176
    Gender
    Male
    Lost in translation? 🤔
    Originally Posted by HeartGoesOn
    She cheated directly under your nose, and you're still with her.

    How does that work?

  9. #8
    Platinum Member melancholy123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    6,509
    Gender
    Female
    She's cheating on you. I think you need a new gf who speaks your language and doesnt cheat and isnt a liar.

  10. #9
    Silver Member dion333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Age
    30
    Posts
    381
    Gender
    Male
    Sorry to hear this. Reminds me of the amazing song 'You can't hide your lyin eyes ' by the Eagles. Have a listen!

    Sounds like the trust has gone and it's likley that unless you can sit down and she agrees to make a fresh start and you can forgive her for her cheating ways-then it's over and it's better for you to get a clean break, The language barrier is an added frustration. PM me if you need to talk more. good luck fella.


Videos


Most Women Rather Not Date Unemployed Men

Why Young People Don't Rush To Marry? They Fear Divorce

Why People Lie On Online Dating Services?

Relationships During Quarantine

Cheating Husbands Are at Risk of a Heart Attack

Romance At Work: Yes Or No?
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •