LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lonely and confused

Originally Posted by Batya33
    Yes, I agree!!Just to make you laugh -a friend of mine posted today that she should sign up for something exciting like skydiving classes because she found herself way too excited about getting to wear her brand new underwear today LOL. Her son broke his arm a couple of days ago (yes he will be fine but you know) and I have a clogged toilet and am drowning in post-vacation laundry. I specified "post vacation" because yes I try to focus on "why" I have all this darn laundry. It's challenging!!
    Thanks Batya, this did make me laugh, I get excited about new underwear as well lol. And sorry for the clogged toilet, mine was clogged 2 years ago, such a pain! Speaking of laundry, I did some washing machine maintenance over the weekend, I feel so grown up now haha

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by kim42
    Thanks Batya, this did make me laugh, I get excited about new underwear as well lol. And sorry for the clogged toilet, mine was clogged 2 years ago, such a pain! Speaking of laundry, I did some washing machine maintenance over the weekend, I feel so grown up now haha
    Wow! very impressive!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice