Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No Contact Seemed to Work But.....

At 6 mos that's a huge red flag. If you two can't have sex before marriage, this may be driving this.
    Originally Posted by ChristisLord
    Neither of us wanted sex honestly, we're both Christians and I definitely didn't pressure her into marriage talk because she was the one that was always sending me pictures of rings. She instigated the marriage talk.

She texted me last night after 2 days of not speaking to each other and said "I hope you had an ok day." I've not responded but am curious as to what her motive is. Any advice?

More games, sorry. Just ignore nonsense communication like that.
    She texted me last night after 2 days of not speaking to each other and said "I hope you had an ok day." I've not responded but am curious as to what her motive is.

She texted me last night after 2 days of not speaking to each other and said "I hope you had an ok day." I've not responded but am curious as to what her motive is. Any advice?
    That was not an "I feel like I made a mistake. Can we meet to talk about it?" message.

That is a "can you give me attention so I feel better?" message.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    That was not an "I feel like I made a mistake. Can we meet to talk about it?" message.

That is a "can you give me attention so I feel better?" message.
    Yes, this.

I'm sorry OP, but this relationship sounds immature and will probably be filled with drama if you decide to stay together. Brace yourself. The chances that you actually wind up with her for the long haul are slim.

Yeah you guys were right. I went and talked to her and asked her why she's texting me. She says "I just get lonely at night by myself and I miss talking to you but I don't actually miss you." Talk about a dagger to your heart! Oh well I guess. Thank you guys for your advice.

She really hates you for that fight and whatever the build up was to you whining about 'she uses you and you're unloved'. Leave her alone. She has plenty of friends and family she can talk to.
    I went and talked to her and asked her why she's texting me. She says "I just get lonely at night by myself and I miss talking to you but I don't actually miss you." T

So I'm trying to look too far into this and get my hopes up. Today is the best day I've had since the breakup, but today I get a text that says I just need some time to myself and then basically says we can figure out why it didn't work and the things she was unhappy about. What do you make of that?

More games. More revenge. More drama. More rubbing it in. You don't need to figure out why it didn't work. Do you really need another laundry list of complaints if she is dumping you? You know more about this than 'everything was perfect, then i told her she uses me and doesn't love me'. Stop responding to this.
    today I get a text that says I just need some time to myself and then basically says we can figure out why it didn't work and the things she was unhappy about.

Platinum Member
    She's messing you around. Block and move on.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice