Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Iím at a loss! I could really use some support right now.

Just going to echo that go into your next appointment armed with questions, bring a list of them. Insist on needing a constructive solution. Other than that, hoping for the best and a speedy resolution and recovery and big hugs.

L, I can't believe you are still going through this! I take that back, unfortunately I can. Medical care can be so frustrating and infuriating. At your expense no less.

I wish I had good advise for you. . other than you really need to make a huge fuss about this and raise your voice until you get someones attention. You need to be pretty assertive and a down right b*tch to get the care you deserve. It shouldn't have to be this way, but it just it sometimes.

It's time to get mad. Your health depends on it.

My heart goes out to you, Limichelle. Holding you in my thoughts.

Platinum Member
    Thank you everyone for your responses.

I had a stat appointment with the Endocrinologist today. They called a week ago the office saying he wanted to see me over the imaging. In the imaging I have a spot on my right adrenal gland.

I went in and left feeling overwhelmed. He said the small spot on my adrenal gland could be in correlation to the right ovary mass. So whatever is going on if thereís a ovary malignancy thereís a good chance itís spread to the adrenal gland.

I have to have an MRI of the abdomen and detailed blood work and a 24 hour urine test.

I think I just need to take some time and regroup. I donít want to leave ENotalone itís just Iím feeling run down emotionally and Iím scared. Once I have a conclusion to all of this I will let you all know what it is, good or bad.

I just need to take time doing these tests and seeing the Oncologist Gynecologist this Thursday.

Iím in good hands medically. The Endocrinologist and Oncologist Gynecologist are going to be in touch with each other through out this whole process. He said itís important they work together.

I have faith that Iím in good hands.

I have much love and support at home and my boyfriend is very supportive.

I just need to take a short break.

Thank you all to who have been showing me support on this long journey.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Love and hugs darling. ❤️

Waiting is the hardest!! And, you've waited plenty long enough.
    When you are up to it, please let us know how you are doing.
    Until then, sending you strength and hugs.

Wishing you the best.💐

((((((sending you support and strength))))))

Platinum Member
    Limichelle sorry to hear about your situation. You are a strong person, you will make it. You've proved that already. To your self most importantly. Let us know when you have news :)

Platinum Member
    Thank you everyone for your continuing support. I have a somewhat update.

I saw the Obgyn Oncologist and she was thorough and straightforward. She has ordered an MRI of the pelvis which Iím doing Monday then Wednesday an MRI of the adrenal gland. I did the CA125 blood test yesterday. Iím doing more bloodwork for the endocrinologist regarding the Adrenal gland tumor.

The Obgyn Oncologist doesnít think the ovary and adrenal gland are related. She says their two separate occurrences.

She also did the braca genetic testing since I have high family history of ovary and breast cancer in my family.

It was sad 😞

The main room where people do their chemotherapy in the back. Itís this large room next to the hall where the examining rooms are. This elderly man was screaming out in pain. This office I go to treats all types of cancer. The nurses were trying to console him. He was crying out for help at one point.

Itís depressing going into an oncology office My heart goes out to each patient.

I pray that I wonít have to be in that situation.

I know strength runs in my family though. Both of my late grandmas on each parents side fought advanced stage ovarian and breast cancer and survived! They died much later on late eighties of other ailments.

I just tell myself if the worst case comes I got this!

My late Grandmother she treated breast cancer as if she had the flu. She didnít cry or lay down and surrender to the cancer. She instead fought it with perseverance treating like it didnít matter. Her life was hers and not the cancers to take. Thatís one of the things I admired about her.

I feel yes these cancers are in my genes but so is strength! I come from an amazing line of strong woman.

Thatís why I donít fear this if it is Cancer. It just means I fight it.

If itís not cancer many more reasons to be grateful for my health.

I will update again.

Thank you all!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice