Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: Husband’s strange behavior

  1. #11
    Platinum Member ThatwasThen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Central Canada
    Posts
    14,632
    Gender
    Female
    I also think that the oddest thing about any of this is that you and your girlfriends shared boob pics with one another and you actually kept them on your phone for a bloody year in your messages rather then putting them in your photo bucket.

    Your husband pleasured himself to a set of new boobs which most men would do. Why do it to yours when all he has to do is look at them for real whenever he wants? Men are visual creatures and so there you go. You should be happy he was honest (to a point) with you. What's in his mind is his business.

    I think you're making a mountain out of a mole hill and you didn't actually tell us what has you so upset. Is it because he snooped? Is it because he masturbated to someone other than your body? Is it because he originally lied? Was it because he deleted your friends boobs on you? What?

    Clearly your hubby didn't think he did anything too off the rails or he wouldn't have told you about pleasuring himself to your friends set. I think you don't think it's all that outrageous either or you wouldn't need strangers to tell you how you should feel about it.

    There is absolutely no reason for you to feel "unattractive" as you say you feel. This isn't about you and it takes nothing away from you. It was a moment of self pleasure in which all of us have partaken in with the help of someone other than our SO's (either in porn, pics or our imagination).

  2. #12
    Silver Member BecxyRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    400
    Gender
    Female
    Something doesn't make sense to me. You say your husband didn't know what was in your group chat, so he had no idea photos were going to be in there, correct? So for him to wake up, wanting some nudes of your friends, doesn't make sense. He took your phone for a different reason... why do you think he felt the need to spy?
    I like Wiseman's idea, maybe he accidentally sent something to you that was meant for someone else, wanted to delete it off your phone real quick and by accident deleted the entire conversation thread. It just doesn't make a lot of sense
    to me otherwise.

  3. #13
    Platinum Member DancingFool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Wilds of Texas
    Posts
    10,675
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by BecxyRex
    Something doesn't make sense to me. You say your husband didn't know what was in your group chat, so he had no idea photos were going to be in there, correct? So for him to wake up, wanting some nudes of your friends, doesn't make sense. He took your phone for a different reason... why do you think he felt the need to spy?
    I like Wiseman's idea, maybe he accidentally sent something to you that was meant for someone else, wanted to delete it off your phone real quick and by accident deleted the entire conversation thread. It just doesn't make a lot of sense
    to me otherwise.
    She said her hubby knew about that chat and pics on her phone.

  4. #14
    Platinum Member ThatwasThen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Central Canada
    Posts
    14,632
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by BecxyRex
    Something doesn't make sense to me. You say your husband didn't know what was in your group chat, so he had no idea photos were going to be in there, correct? So for him to wake up, wanting some nudes of your friends, doesn't make sense. He took your phone for a different reason... why do you think he felt the need to spy?
    I like Wiseman's idea, maybe he accidentally sent something to you that was meant for someone else, wanted to delete it off your phone real quick and by accident deleted the entire conversation thread. It just doesn't make a lot of sense
    to me otherwise.
    Then why admit to jerking off to one of her friends boobs?

    With all due respect, I don't think conjecture is going to help the Op to feel any better about this. Just sticking to the facts, I'd say that the Op shouldn't feel unattractive because he did his thing to someone else. It's normal to help get there with a visual.

    I suspect though that he did know that those pics were in there (that he's snooped on her phone before) and he was just getting rid of what the Op should have gotten rid of a long time ago (on there for over a year for goodness sakes). If Op has no other indication that her husband is being shady then no point putting worse case scenerios in her head IMO.

  5.  

  6. #15
    Platinum Member Lambert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    2,584
    Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    Then why admit to jerking off to one of her friends boobs?
    .
    I thought he'd admit this bc its embarassing enough that she won't question him.

    Its the lesser of (maybe) two evils...

  7. #16
    Silver Member BecxyRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    400
    Gender
    Female
    I mean this is what she said "My husband knew the chat was on my phone but never knew what was in it.. he said he woke up and randomly thought of it, he said he didn’t know why." That's the only reason I questioned it. Sure, maybe he snooped before and knew, but either way, I'd keep my eyes open for more strange behavior.

  8. #17
    Silver Member BecxyRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    400
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by Lambert
    I thought he'd admit this bc its embarassing enough that she won't question him.

    Its the lesser of (maybe) two evils...
    I'd agree. Maybe he stumbled upon the pics as he was covering up something, and did indeed send them to himself.

  9. #18
    Platinum Member ThatwasThen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Central Canada
    Posts
    14,632
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by BecxyRex
    Sure, maybe he snooped before and knew, but either way, I'd keep my eyes open for more strange behavior.
    Agree... we should all keep our eyes open for strange behaviour. Key word "strange" I don't think masturbating to other women's boobs as "strange" behaviour though. What I find "strange" in this story is the fact that the women exchanged breast pics and the Op kept the pics in her "messages" rather than transferring them to the photo album in her phone. Hell, why she even exchanged boob pics with her friends in itself is odd to me.

  10. #19
    Silver Member BecxyRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    400
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    Agree... we should all keep our eyes open for strange behaviour. Key word "strange" I don't think masturbating to other women's boobs as "strange" behaviour though. What I find "strange" in this story is the fact that the women exchanged breast pics and the Op kept the pics in her "messages" rather than transferring them to the photo album in her phone. Hell, why she even exchanged boob pics with her friends in itself is odd to me.
    Honestly, what's weirder to me is that the guy took her phone without her knowing and went into her messages. That would not be ok for me, regardless what's in them. So that in itself is a problem to discuss, and if it's as innocent as jerking off to a boob pic.

  11. #20
    Platinum Member ThatwasThen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Central Canada
    Posts
    14,632
    Gender
    Female
    Originally Posted by BecxyRex
    Honestly, what's weirder to me is that the guy took her phone without her knowing and went into her messages. That would not be ok for me, regardless what's in them. So that in itself is a problem to discuss, and if it's as innocent as jerking off to a boob pic.
    That's why I think he has snooped before and he knew they were in her phone so he may have developed a habit of going to them to pleasure himself and may have deleted them so he wouldn't continue the habit. That too is conjecture but I'm thinking this is just the first time Op noticed her phone gone.

    Yes, they should talk about it but before they do, I think the Op shouldn't be feeling unattractive because he admitted to using someone other than her boobs to do it. Variety is the spice of life and we (IMO) shouldn't expect our other halves to just use our boobs (or whatever) as a visual. She left a quagmire of titillation for him to indulge in afterall. They are deleted and gone now which they should be IMO. I don't think my hubby would want my boobs out there for all to see. If he is looking then chances are the other husbands are as well.

    Cheers.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •