Hello everyone, hope u are all doing well.

Here's my situation, i'm in a two years relationship, ups and downs, some conflicts, a lot of love and warmth too.

In may, i'm going to have a traineeship far from my country, which will get me so far away form my boyfriend for four long months. The simple idea of us apart for this long breaks my heart, yeah we do talk on social media, but we're not as connected as when we're together face to face, we spent a lot of daily time with each-other.

This traineeship is a golden opportunity for me, and he has been fully supportive and lovely and accepted it, but i'm scared from being far from him :(

Could u guys give me some advice and how to deal with this please.

Thank you so much 💕

Sounds like an excellent opportunity. Go and enjoy. Don't worry about him. Think about finally ending things since it's been on/off and very tumultuous. Give yourself the gift of freedom from him.

Is this the same guy?: https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=562931&p=7186553&viewfull=1#post7186553

H

Here's my situation, i'm in a two years relationship, ups and downs, some conflicts

In may, i'm going to have a traineeship far from my country, which will get me so far away form my boyfriend for four long months.

Maybe it's time to be more honest with yourself. The problem is that you don't trust him and thus the fear of what he'll do when you are away.

Relationships, good ones, are not this difficult or filled with this many issues and conflict. Maybe being away from each other will actually give you some better perspective and allow to do what you should have done a long time ago - let him go. Healthy relationships do not need you to "fight for it" because you simply get along easily already.

Mostly getting close with other people... And forgetting me!

Being tired or over working and not giving me some of his time to just talk.

A lot of things i guess...

There's also me... I'm scared of myself, of letting go of the attachement i have with him because distance broke it.

I'm scared of the consequences that might happen

Being tired or over working and not giving me some of his time to just talk.

A lot of things i guess...

If you think these things are possible, then he's not the guy for you.

Wouldn't rather find out now rather than later? Because, honestly. . if you think you could lose him that easily you won't need to go away for a few weeks to find out. Something else will likely end this relationship you don't have a lot of faith in.

Open your mind to new people and use this opportunity to make new friends. If you have anxiety ask your parents to take you to a doctor. There's no need to hang onto an abusive relationship like this. Red up on red flags for abuse. Possessiveness, jealousy, on/off , tethering someone, etc.

Archived