Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does he like me or is he just horny and kinky?

Unfortunately I did know what it was.

I am wondering what he plans to do with the film (yes, he will want to film). I also wonder if he's done this with other na´ve young women who also have little to no relationship experience.

OP, I would ask a good friend, a sister or your mother what they think of what he's asking you to do. If you're reluctant to tell them, that should say it all.

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Unfortunately I did know what it was.

I am wondering what he plans to do with the film (yes, he will want to film). I also wonder if he's done this with other na´ve young women who also have little to no relationship experience.

OP, I would ask a good friend, a sister or your mother what they think of what he's asking you to do. If you're reluctant to tell them, that should say it all.
    this part apart recording it and you are probably not the first young woman he has tried this with.

Originally Posted by Ash1923
    I've been dating this guy who is about 2 decades older than me for 2 months now. Before me ,he hadn't been in a relationship for 6 yrs and he is just very set in his routine and comfortable being alone. I'm the opposite I like affection and I show it verbally and with my actions. Hes quite different he says he only shows emotions through actions. He'll cook for me or do other small things that show care but sometimes because it's not a constant thing in our relationship I wonder if he truly feels something for me . Hell ,call me needy but I sometimes like reassurance that the feelings are not one sided. Like there are times where I'll tell him I miss him and I get no response but then I'll ask something like do you want a casual relationship and he says it's not his thing . He says he wants to take things slow because hes been in situations where things went fast and they died out. Maybe it's my past experiences or womanly intuition but I don't know if I believe that . Anyway fast foward to us getting intimate he reveals he has a kink . He likes being cuckolded. I have barely had sexual experiences. I've only been intimate with one other besides him and dont know how I feel about doing that with a stranger just so he can live out his fantasy . I don't want to jump for someone when I'm not really sure where this is going . Sometimes he'll talk about future plans or say things like I'm not asking for the fantasy right now, that would take time and care , in the distant future. And that there are many elements that play into the fantasy. He said he likes being my guardian and protector . I also asked if I were to actually make this fantasy a reality if I could do it with someone I have an emotional connection to , he said no it can only be sexual. Am I crazy or is this man ing with me? We've had sex twice before , could he just be saying things like that to get what he wants and that's it or are his feelings genuine?
    I'd run like hell. It sounds like he's trying to take advantage of (what he perceives/hopes to be) your insecurity and na´vetÚ.

Don't let him.

He's set himself up as aloof. He's criticized you as 'needy.' And now he wants you to be part of his fetish without any regard for your feelings or preferences.

This is clearly all about him.

If you want to explore various kinks and sexual fantasies, fine. But make sure you do it with someone who at least cares about how you feel, and who respects your feelings.

Avoid people who criticize you for being you. If he doesn't like your 'neediness,' he can move on.

I agree with others that he is trying to groom you, and that he probably tries to do this with a lot of young women.

Originally Posted by Ash1923
    He likes being cuckolded. I have barely had sexual experiences. I've only been intimate with one other besides him and dont know how I feel about doing that with a stranger just so he can live out his fantasy .
    I also asked if I were to actually make this fantasy a reality if I could do it with someone I have an emotional connection to , he said no it can only be sexual.
    I have feelings for him I just dont really know if it's real for him or not
    Well, you gotta make up your mind what you want here. If you're in this for a serious relationship and feelings, I say, run for the hills now! This guy absolutely just wants to get laid! I can tell you now based off everything you said, he has no feelings for you. Sounds like he's a bit of a player, he knows what to say and do just to reel you in. You'd know it in your heart after a couple months if this was real or not. He sounds like a master talker and manipulator, actually, to have you seriously humoring the idea. Which gets to my next point...

Look... there's absolutely nothing wrong if you want to do some sexual exploration. If the thought of this turns you on, if you would be okay with having sex with a stranger that you have no feelings for while he watches, go for it. But to me, you sound like a nice, young woman. You sound like someone who associates sex with feelings. It's a super personal thing for you, a way for you to fall for each other more and get closer to them. People that are into kinky crap like being cuckolded... they don't really place sex and feelings on the same pedestal. To him, this isn't a personal act between the two of you where you are bonding and getting closer. Instead, it's a kink for him. I wouldn't be surprised if he's seeing other people beside you.

Take this from a guy a little older than you. I'm dating a woman now, and it's not super serious (yet), but, there are some early feelings starting to brew. The thought of other guys being intimate with her, especially having sex with her... it makes me emotionally sick. I would *NEVER* be okay watching a woman that I had any kind of feelings for, have sex with another man in front of me! Even if I got a sexual response from it, it would emotionally destroy me. It would permanently destroy my bond and feelings for that woman. I would just never be okay with it. That image would be burned into my brain forever.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice