Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Highly emotional after Valentines Day

Originally Posted by Lambert
    What is vice versa?
    I was starting to like the actor again because I was with Christian, who looks like him a little bit.

Christian has the same ďlookĒ the actor does.

Do you feel you are reading this situation correctly? Have you talked to him about it?
    Originally Posted by TulipWriter
    Iím autistic, I donít get social cues at all.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Do you feel you are reading this situation correctly? Have you talked to him about it?
    He does know Iím autistic, yes.

Platinum Member
    I was starting to like the actor again because I was with Christian, who looks like him a little bit.
    Your own words: "Just heartbreaking knowing that gorgeous actor looks nothing like that now, and that I can't meet or have him. (But I have Christian, who reminds me of the actor, which may be why I feel this sorrow.)"

This is why I think this is more about trying to live a fantasy relationship with this actor vicariously through Christian.

Platinum Member
    I had a boyfriend at the time.

Well, he is. Heís mature, sensitive, takes pride on his appearance. Those are the top 3 qualities Iíve always wanted in a man. (Seriously, Iím not just saying that.) In college he was polite and nice, but he didnít have those amazing qualities he has now.
    Yes, people change. He's not a new person. He's the same person who chose to make some changes.

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    Your own words: "Just heartbreaking knowing that gorgeous actor looks nothing like that now, and that I can't meet or have him. (But I have Christian, who reminds me of the actor, which may be why I feel this sorrow.)"

This is why I think this is more about trying to live a fantasy relationship with this actor vicariously through Christian.
    Hmm, I'd say it's a little of both. Again I say: when Christian initially came down on Valentines Day, we were going to have sex without the commitment, like we did in 2012. But he has grown into a lovely mature sensitive man. After he left on Valentines Day, I couldn't stop thinking about him. And then when he visited the second time, I drove him back to the train and told him that. He said the same thing to me. We kissed and agreed to be a couple.

But then when I visited him at his place the next weekend, he told me he'd rather take things slower. He said he was vulnerable and had just gotten out of a relationship with our friend Nicole; rather, he and Nicole decided to take a break. (Nicole is a very close friend of mine/ours. He and Nicole actually dated in 2007. Nicole has since married and divorced twice to two other guys, but of course that's a whole other story.) He said this Saturday Nicole comes back from her trip, he will talk to her about what she wants to do with their current break.

Hmm, I'd say it's a little of both. Again I say: when Christian initially came down on Valentines Day, we were going to have sex without the commitment, like we did in 2012. But he has grown into a lovely mature sensitive man. After he left on Valentines Day, I couldn't stop thinking about him. And then when he visited the second time, I drove him back to the train and told him that. He said the same thing to me. We kissed and agreed to be a couple.

But then when I visited him at his place the next weekend, he told me he'd rather take things slower. He said he was vulnerable and had just gotten out of a relationship with our friend Nicole; rather, he and Nicole decided to take a break. (Nicole is a very close friend of mine/ours. He and Nicole actually dated in 2007. Nicole has since married and divorced twice to two other guys, but of course that's a whole other story.) He said this Saturday Nicole comes back from her trip, he will talk to her about what she wants to do with their current break.
    Nicole lives with Christian and his parents. He admitted to me that they sleep in the same bed, so temptation will always be there. Which is hilarious, because Nicole and I have experimented with each other, and have agreed to do so again. (I never told anyone this, but for Christian's birthday one year Nicole and I actually made-out and had some above-the-belt-girl-fun as his birthday present....haha, not surprisingly he didn't mind the idea of being open with Nicole should he and I truly become an official couple.)

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Girl; he lives with another woman. A ď friendĒ ?????? What in gods name are you thinking?

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Girl; he lives with another woman. A ď friendĒ ?????? What in gods name are you thinking?
    Lol Nicole is my best friend since college. I practically consider her my sister.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice