Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Had this best day with my EX & child.

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    What if she was flirting? That would mean she is at least thinking about cheating on the guy she's in a relationship with. Do you just not care about that as long as you think you can get her back?
    She would never cheat itís not in her nature. Given the opportunity, I would decline.
    Some flirting is harmless, Iím just looking for a sign.

Is it so far fetched to think this new relationship Iím building naturally with here couldnít lead to something else ?

Originally Posted by maew
    That you still have a thing for her and are hoping that she still has a thing for you.
    s it so far fetched to think this new relationship Iím building naturally with here couldnít lead to something else ?

Originally Posted by loyal
    It's awesome that you can do this for your child. Just remember that you two tried to have a relationship and things didn't end well. If she is in another relationship, you need to respect that and give her that space. But I totally agree that you and she can and should be friends for the sake of your child.
    Iím happy to be friends. And I know Iíd be committed to her if we ever mutually wanted a re run. We are both living our own lives now with tons of space between us and I posted because I felt we had shared happiness that day and it felt like old times but better.

Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    Eh, not enough to assume she wants you back, no.
    Thanks for the input but this isnít what I asked.

Bronze Member
    You sound like the type of guy who, when a woman is doing her job at work and smiles and greets you, a customer, you assume sheís got the hots for you and then you return to ask her out.

Originally Posted by MaybeThen
    You sound like the type of guy who, when a woman is doing her job at work and smiles and greets you, a customer, you assume sheís got the hots for you and then you return to ask her out.
    Completely different situation is it not? Not sure why youíre replies are so negative. asif Iím talking about a stranger that crossed eyes with me once. Donít put me in a box Iíve never heard anything so judgemental.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Can Facebook Destroy Your Marriage?

What Does Betrayal Do To Relationships?

What Is Good To Know About The First Date

Online Dating Websites Most Frequently Used By Older Adults

Blogging Helps New Moms Handle Parental Stress

What Do Men And Women Want In A Relationship?
Give Advice
Ask For Advice