Pregnant and boyfriend going back to his family.

L1987

I posted the other day about some issues my boyfriend and I were having. My boyfriend and I have been together for about 8 months. It's been a rocky relationship to say the least. We met when he was married...he moved in with me after 2 months and we got pregnant (currently 6 months pregnant). He filed for divorce, as hes said hes been wanting to get a divorce for years now. We have been living together all this time and his 16 year old daughter recently stressed to him how she misses him home, crys herself to sleep everynight etc...and he is now considering moving back in to his house and leaving me. I am beyond betrayed and don't know what to say or do at this point. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I thought he already moved out. Did he move back in?

You wrote this the other day:

"i actually spoke with him and he says hes getting his own place because he cannot get over how disgusting i am......."

Please say you don't still want him after he said that!

Best thing to do is see an attorney to secure a child support and custody agreement filed in court.

he didnt he has been back and forth..saying he might get his own place, then saying recently he might move back to his house he shared with his wife and daughter. i FEEL SO HURT over all of this. and feel like such a fool.

You said this the other day:

"i actually spoke with him and he says hes getting his own place because he cannot get over how disgusting i am......."

Please tell us you don't still want him after he said this!

hes disrespected me so much which is why i dont know how i can still feel like this , i think everything is harder because im pregnant and because i expected things to be so different than they actually are. i cant believe im going to be stuck raising a child by myself, cant believe hes going back home to his family...its just a shock! and even after all this i dont want him to leave. imust have something wrong with me!!

Please see an attorney. Secure a child support and visitation agreement IN COURT to protect your child.

Unfortunately you have chosen to procreate with an abusive man. But your child doesn't have to suffer by watching him abuse you.

If you don't want to be "stuck" with a child you can put the child up for adoption so he or she can be raised by loving parents or parent who won't feel "stuck".

Threatening to leave when you are vulnerable is just another abusive tactic. You know this. You need to throw him and his daughter out of your house. The daughter belongs with her mother and your bf should go back to his wife as well.

They are still married and this was just a pit-stop for him. He betrayed his wife by cheating with you and now he will just go back and forth. You need to change the locks after you kick his butt out and file for child support when the child is born..

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 8 months. We met when he was married...he moved in with me after 2 months and we got pregnant (currently 6 months pregnant). ...and he is now considering moving back in to his house and leaving me.
he didnt he has been back and forth..saying he might get his own place, then saying recently he might move back to his house he shared with his wife and daughter. i FEEL SO HURT over all of this. and feel like such a fool.

What did you expect. You broke up a marriage-even though he is a creep- and the relationship has been toxic. Why you brought a child into this is beyond me.

He has been sleeping with you both. Wake up!

hes disrespected me so much which is why i dont know how i can still feel like this , i think everything is harder because im pregnant and because i expected things to be so different than they actually are. i cant believe im going to be stuck raising a child by myself, cant believe hes going back home to his family...its just a shock! and even after all this i dont want him to leave. imust have something wrong with me!!

No, you disrespected yourself when you decided to help a married man cheat and be the other woman in someone else's relationship. Even more so when you failed to use proper protection and got yourself knocked up to boot. You just can't believe? Can't believe what - that a married cheater will lie and cheat? You made some insanely bad choices, now you get to deal with the consequences. Time to grow up, get your head out of your arse and start making better decisions for yourself. You aren't a victim here, you made conscious terrible decisions all by yourself, so yes, now you get to live with the consequences all by yourself. Nobody lives your life for you.

What is most disturbing is that you moved in a married man two months after knowing him. You have subjected your child to all sorts of emtioal abuse , yet you are shocked and hurt that he left.

Be a better parent and start thinking of your kid, for once! Your kid deserves much better than what you are offering.

Perhaps, someone else can raise your current Kid?

Archived