LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Ex reaching out nearly 2 years after

Platinum Member
    Block and delete her. She's got nothing to add to your life in a positive way. She's just feeling sorry for herself now her other lovers gone. Her motives are purely selfish.

Platinum Member
    OK your name seemed familiar so I looked back on your posts and you are the guy with the bloody blazer issue. Definitely 10000000% give her no time of day.

Why isn't she blocked anyway? Who cares what the mutual friends think. They know how badly she acted. If they are true friends on any level they will know you did nothing wrong!

Are you secretly hoping to work things out!?

3. 02-24-2020, 04:31 PM

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by ninjabib
    OK your name seemed familiar so I looked back on your posts and you are the guy with the bloody blazer issue. Definitely 10000000% give her no time of day.

Why isn't she blocked anyway? Who cares what the mutual friends think. They know how badly she acted. If they are true friends on any level they will know you did nothing wrong!

Are you secretly hoping to work things out!?

Hahaha I love that I'm remembered as blazer guy!

And maybe some stupid sub-conscious part of me does, but it's basically impossible. In a few months I'm moving faaar away for work reasons and regardless I know we did that and it completely failed, would be ridiculous to try it again.

Bronze Member
    Common. People return to contact the most recent person that showed them attention prior to their now-ex. It eases their loneliness, offers them comfort, itís a familiar place for them. They continue contact until they find a new partner.

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by MaybeThen
    Common. People return to contact the most recent person that showed them attention prior to their now-ex. It eases their loneliness, offers them comfort, itís a familiar place for them. They continue contact until they find a new partner.

That wouldn't be me. As far as I know she'd had 3 boyfriends since we broke up.

(although in fairness, I could be the only one who gives her the time of day..)

Platinum Member
    3 boyfriends while you were apart? Where does she find the energy with that crippling depression she's got.

Well....OP....5 pages of advice later you are refusing to do the one and only rational and sensible thing - block and delete this chic from your life. You've used pretty much every and any excuse .....sooo.....what do you really want?

Platinum Member
    She comes back to you because you are the only male with low enough standards to tolerate her nonsense ultimately.

She can get you to do anything she wants and she knows it.

I bet you end up taking her on that trip. You are unable to say "no" to her.

Question is, why? What is it about her that makes her a unicorn in your mind?

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by ninjabib
    3 boyfriends while you were apart? Where does she find the energy with that crippling depression she's got.

I think she uses it as a distraction from the depression/life but quickly gets bored and recycles, although this last one apparently left her.

update: I've now blocked her, the last straw was (after I ignored one of her messages) her saying 'I know you don't like this guy (a dude who tried to kiss her while we were together) but he gets my mental health issues and I really need a hug so that's why I'm meeting him'.

Couldn't really believe what I was reading and it made me a bit sick. She absolutely knew I'd hate seeing that as I despise the guy.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice