LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: We broke up, but we had so much in common

@wiseman very true and I have
    I did do somethings to improve that area because of some of the medicine I use I can't disclose what for privacy reasons in the past relationships

and the reason I felt out of the blue was because we didn't talk about it before that night

we only had a conversation the night we broke up

I told her in the begining of the relationshipno matter what the issue is I can't even try to address it unless you tell me what wrong not the night of a break up lol
    Last edited by Overdrive00; 02-25-2020 at 07:43 AM.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Overdrive00
    I told her in the begining of the relationshipno matter what the issue is I can't even try to address it unless you tell me what wrong not the night of a break up lol
    If she didn't address it before, it's because she didn't want to try to resolve things. She wasn't invested enough.

😢 maybe your right it stinks because no relationship can survive if you're not willing to address issues that come up and at least give it a shot in working it out that's why I was suggesting talking to a therapist when she suggested casually dating others during our break up

I guess through this message board as well as having some time to reflect on everything they were just numerous things that have led to a breakup where is I was a little blind cuz of my infatuation with the relationship and in some areas and in others it was a lack of communication

Platinum Member
    😢 maybe your right it stinks because no relationship can survive if you're not willing to address issues that come up and at least give it a shot in working it out that's why I was suggesting talking to a therapist when she suggested casually dating others during our break up
    That's a big ask for a relationship that was only 3 months long, though.

If you two had been together much longer and there was reasonable investment on both sides, I could see therapy as a more realistic proposition.

You need to get to a doctor for an evaluation and frank discussion about the erectile dysfunction. It could be a symptom of other issues caused by medication or neurological, metabolic or cardiovascular issues.

Do not expect women to go without and just want to be Disney friends. Not talking about it simply creates a wall and that is why she gave you the "let's be friends" line.

Because you are hoping it isn't noticed? If you do not or can not get it treated you need to be open and honest, not let it be the elephant in the room until they cite it at the time they break up.
    I did do somethings to improve that area because of some of the medicine. I felt out of the blue was because we didn't talk about it before that night.we only had a conversation the night we broke up

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Give Advice
Ask For Advice