Ticking time bomb

Seeknotfound

Hello and thank you for reading! I have known and worked with this guy for about 2 years now. We have always kind of hit it off together but we’ve both been in our separate relationships. A few months ago, we were both at a party and some things kind of came out and we have been doing the same ever since. He is getting married in less than 6 months, what does one do here?

Stay away from this guy. So what that you feel as though you have a connection. Lust is all it is, nothing special.

Speaking of nothing special, an engaged man flirting with you and you feeling special about it. And what about your own relationship?

Think!

And move on.

What “things came out” and what have you “been doing ever since”? You’re either skirting around that part or I’m slow on the uptake. If you’ve been fooling around; stop. If you’ve been talking about fooling around; stop also. This shows a very poor sense of boundaries and respect. It will only end up with four unhappy people, one way or another, eventually. Exercise some self control and restraint and stop yourself now.

You both admit you find each other attractive...so what. Throughout life everyone has a crush that isn't their SO. Perfectly normal, and the majority of the time nothing every comes of it. People simply understand boundaries and don't act on it. So there you have it. There's nothing else to to do about but just carry on as is. Life goes on.

[emoji1417] agreed!

Believe me I don’t wanna admit this but that happened to me too and I ended up getting hurt and I became the “other woman”,Something that I never thought I would become!

I made a vow to myself that i would NEVER EVER get involved with a man who is taken (meaning if he has a girlfriend if he’s in a committed relationship or married)

Now that I am in a committed relationship I would never want anybody to come between me and my boyfriend. I respect my relationship and other peoples relationship no matter what problems they’re having.

A guy has no business talking to someone if he is in a committed relationship!

It’s flattering but it’s temporary and you can just think to yourself “ thank you you’re boosting my ego for today, now goodbye”, and stay faithful to the future man (whoever he is) that will marry you. [emoji4][emoji3583][emoji1417]

Good luck

sometimes when you’re in a fog and you don’t love yourself enough and you can’t see the world for what it is you make stupid choices and you can’t tell what’s right from wrong.

But yes you’re right you’re still responsible for your own choices and you have consequences deal with too...

Some people get it and some people don’t. But there’s always room for growth and change...

Archived