Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ticking time bomb

Ticking time bomb

agreed!
    Believe me I don’t wanna admit this but that happened to me too and I ended up getting hurt and I became the “other woman”,Something that I never thought I would become!
    I made a vow to myself that i would NEVER EVER get involved with a man who is taken (meaning if he has a girlfriend if he’s in a committed relationship or married)
    Now that I am in a committed relationship I would never want anybody to come between me and my boyfriend. I respect my relationship and other peoples relationship no matter what problems they’re having.
    A guy has no business talking to someone if he is in a committed relationship!
    It’s flattering but it’s temporary and you can just think to yourself “ thank you you’re boosting my ego for today, now goodbye”, and stay faithful to the future man (whoever he is) that will marry you.
    Good luck

Oh, c'mon. This isn't stuff that just happens, we make it happen.

You're in full control of your own choices, so what do YOU think you should do?

Ticking time bomb

sometimes when you’re in a fog and you don’t love yourself enough and you can’t see the world for what it is you make stupid choices and you can’t tell what’s right from wrong.
    But yes you’re right you’re still responsible for your own choices and you have consequences deal with too...
    Some people get it and some people don’t. But there’s always room for growth and change...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice