Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's a good small gift to give co-workers when it's you that's leaving?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by LootieTootie
    I love the lunch idea! The thing is my last day I am leaving early so maybe I can look in to getting breakfast burritos. I know this spot does catering where they cut one big burrito into half. Last time I looked it was around $42 for 15 burritos ...

I was also thinking about buying Girl Scout cookies from my neighbors just so its a win-win situation. I get to build some sort of relationship with my neighbors (never know when you will need them) and have something to give coworkers because - well duh who doesn't love Girl Scout cookies?

Any way I am a true believer in Karma so maybe that's why I am going extra here. My CEO called me in today and seemed genuinely happy for me, said it was like I grew up right in front of her eyes, LOL... Even said that if in the future I need any references, she will give me one and I know she just doesn't say that. So again, I thank my lucky stars.
    I vote for girl scout cookies. Keep your faves for yourself lol.

Have it the day before and be mindful that many people have food issues and cookies may not be welcomed by those who try to eat well or have health issues. With so many people being gluten free, vegan, diabetic, on diets, etc it sounds like you'll be able to take most of them home anyway.
    Originally Posted by LootieTootie
    I love the lunch idea! The thing is my last day I am leaving early so maybe I can look in to getting breakfast burritos.
    I was also thinking about buying Girl Scout cookies from my neighbors just so its a win-win situation.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Have it the day before and be mindful that many people have food issues and cookies may not be welcomed by those who try to eat well or have health issues. With so many people being gluten free, vegan, diabetic, on diets, etc it sounds like you'll be able to take most of them home anyway.
    That's why I like the idea of boxed cookies -they can do whatever they want with them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice