What do these same sex dreams mean

I’m a heterosexual male and I have a gf who I’m very close too. I enjoy anal stimulation and my girl friend has done it for me. It started of as just anal but now I get these crazy dreams where I am dressed as a female (sometimes) giving oral and engaging in same sex anal. I have urges to want to do more than what she can give me. does that make me gay. Even though I love her to death and want a future with kids and her. What might the dreams mean? What should I do?

If this is troubling you as far as dreams, fantasies or unexpressed fetishes or sexuality confusion, you need to speak to a therapist to sort this out. No one knows what's going on in your mind or why. In the meantime do not string your gf along to hide behind a straitlaced image. Therapy. But you know that.

I’m a heterosexual male and I have a gf who I’m very close too. I get these crazy dreams where I am dressed as a female (sometimes) giving oral and engaging in same sex anal. I have urges to want to do more than what she can give me. does that make me gay.
I’m a heterosexual male and I have a gf who I’m very close too. I enjoy anal stimulation and my girl friend has done it for me. It started of as just anal but now I get these crazy dreams where I am dressed as a female (sometimes) giving oral and engaging in same sex anal. I have urges to want to do more than what she can give me. does that make me gay. Even though I love her to death and want a future with kids and her. What might the dreams mean? What should I do?

I mean maybe, or maybe it just means you want your GF to put on a strap on, but you are really the only one that can answer that question.

Agree that some therapy would be good to help you get sorted out.

Archived