Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worth working it out or are we too incompatible?

Sorry to hear this. Unfortunately it seems like you both rolled over a lot of issues from prior relationships into this one compounding problems rather than solving them. Yes there's a man in your bed and and someone else to help with bills, childcare but right now it seems very perfunctory. These issues have nothing to do with sex or romance.
    Originally Posted by Acolyte2020
    We've been together for 8 months but due to our living situations at the time we decided to move in together about 5 months ago.
    He does have the tendency to deal with depression. I get depressed too about things in my life and have been through a lot myself.

We've been together for 8 months but due to our living situations at the time we decided to move in together about 5 months ago.
    The premature move-in created a financial dependency and household demands that have eclipsed the development of real emotional intimacy. Too much, too soon. Can you find an option for living apart? From there you can back up and date to learn whether you're both invested enough in one another to grow this relationship without the dependency.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice