LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is he uninterested?

Is he uninterested?

Hi. I am a 32 years woman and this guy is 34 yars. Sorry for mi english. We dated yesterday and that was very short date as he had some other plan after. But we enjoyed a good time there. After the date he told me he had fun on the date, that the next time I should plan date because it was my turn. I feel a bit weird, he didnt contacted me after a date, is he uninterested? He asked me tocplan date next time. What does that mean? Maybe he inst interested. I haven't written anything to him since. Should I write something. On first date he payed and I know that the nect time is my turn to pay, but why should he emphasize that? And we had fun on the date, but it was short. Is he wanting to meet me, need I plan a date for next time and invite him or it doesnt is necessary? Thank you. Sorry for my english

I suspect he's dating other people. Me personally wouldn't bother with someone that suggests I plan the second date...that fails in my book.

Gold Member
    I don't know, I think it's nice for a guy to plan the first couple of dates, but, maybe just pick a place to go? You don't have to plan too much. Just say, "let's go to dinner at such a such place". How long has it been since the date?

Platinum Member
    What did you do on your date?

I think he should plan the second date, as the first ended early. Personally, I would move on.

6. 02-18-2020, 04:36 AM
    Reason
    Spam

If you are interested suggest something for this weekend. See how he responds. No do not text except to suggest a date/plan for the weekend. If you're not interested move forward. It's that simple. He's playing a bit of a game so be aware of that. Keep dating others, this doesn't sound very promising or enthusiastic.
    Originally Posted by score123
    After the date he told me he had fun on the date, that the next time I should plan date because it was my turn.

Didn't know there was a troll hotline.🙀🤡🙊😾🐭
    Originally Posted by Starnixx
    if you are from the usa you can call this number the Will help you out with the right advice too + 🐷 🤠🐻🐭-😈🐔🦢-💩🐍🤪👾👽

Dating isn`t like playing tennis. He hits the ball to you, then you to him and so on. If he wants to pursue a connection with you he would, plain and simple. I don`t think it would hurt to ask him out and see his response but be careful to not set a pattern here.

Originally Posted by proseyxi
    Dating isn`t like playing tennis. He hits the ball to you, then you to him and so on. If he wants to pursue a connection with you he would, plain and simple. I don`t think it would hurt to ask him out and see his response but be careful to not set a pattern here.
    Why not?
    With the world reaching to empower women at every step, to make sure there is a 50/50 employment split everywhere, and everyone is screaming equality, equality, equality... Why at the beginning of relationships women are crying, 'But I need to feel special to you, so you have to do all the work'?

Equality, except a woman's time is worth more than a man's?

If I like someone, I take the risk - and plan the date according to my comfort level. If I don't like someone, I don't bother.

Figuring out whether someone likes me is too complicated and is an imprecise science.

If you are interested, plan a short, fun, activity. Maybe plan a game, or something outside.

Did you feel like he was giving you the bums rush?

It didnt sound like you were very satisfied by the date. Or did you feel good about it?

Did you feel like maybe he was trying to get you to chase him?

For me, if I feel like the guy was just squeezing me, not really being genuine, kind of acting like things are more important than me and not really expressing the care to get to know me, like hes too cool, then I would not plan anything.

if you feel you do want to give a chance, plan a coffee or something. a person should receive the same effort back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice