LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is he uninterested?

Originally Posted by jul-els
    Yeah, I could be wrong about that, itís just the impression I get. Itís very awkward at best.
    I don't understand what is awkward. I do understand men wanting to know they are investing wisely, and needing to see the object of their affection return the effort.

If you don't like him, don't bother. Dating just to have an activity partner is often a wasteful use of energy.

If you like him, show your interest. Give him an hour coffee date, if that is what feels right. It doesn't have to be a big deal.

Hey guys, he just send me a message asking me out. It is alright. Thanks to all

Do you both speak the same language? It seems to be a communication problem. Asking you to plan a date is not the same as asking him out and paying etc. Perhaps he's being polite and giving you the option of what you would like to do?
    Originally Posted by score123
    that the next time I should plan date because it was my turn. Sorry for my english

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Do you both speak the same language? It seems to be a communication problem. Asking you to plan a date is not the same as asking him out and paying etc. Perhaps he's being polite and giving you the option of what you would like to do?
    Yes same kanguage. He said next time I should plan. Maybe that was being polite. Maybe he was afraid of me being uninterested on him? He was very shy by the way. He told me he hasn't been dating from three years ago.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice