LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think my boss is sexually attracted to me

Platinum Member
    He want s to sleep with you. That's it. If he liked and respected you, he would show you more respect. How inappropriate, and you should not be flattered.

Get out of that department, and report him to HR.. Getting Ready for a First Date

I am awed right now by how immature, disrespectful and gross this man is... Yikes!
    I would respond to his emojis with an "OK BOOMER" haha.

Seriously though, you need to control your hormones and your raging mind and focus on facts ,your security and respect. You know he wants only sex, right? I mean come on now. You just want an excuse to agree to it. But there is none, unless you want to be someones toy for a while and then be discarded from both his life and your job. It`s not fair to do this WILLINGLY to yourself. Then you`ll feel so stupid.

Also he sounds manipulative and narsicistic "If I walked into the office without saying hi to him with a big smile, he would act cold with me the whole day". Really? How self loathing is this? Either worship me or get my indifference? Honey please...

I think we've seen this movie before.

Whoa. As hard as it may be. You should just keep him at a distance. Work relationships can get pretty messy

Gold Member
    Keep your distance; maybe transferring to another department is a wise move. You seem to be enjoying the sexual attention. Please stop it while you still can. The situation may not only cost you your job, but also your heart. If he has sincere intentions, he would have told you already in a more respectful manner.

Silver Member
    So a horny old dude who could be the age of your dad yet no maturity to control himself at work plus a divorce and 2 kids yet so immature that he sulks when you don't acknowledge him and texts like a middle schooler....this is what you want to sign up? At 24?

This is a sign that it is already time to take an evaluation of were you are at in life, what you have experienced that would make any of this sound acceptable, then learn to avoid people who are a cesspool of dysfunctional disaster. If you continue to go towards people like this, it's going to be a rough couple of years or decades for you filled with problem people.

concentrate on what is right for you, stop this communication for some days and think clearly on what you want.
    such work affairs have no meaning to it to be honest,most probably he might be doing it with many others as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Why People Lie On Online Dating Services?

Relationships During Quarantine

Cheating Husbands Are at Risk of a Heart Attack

Romance At Work: Yes Or No?

How To Overcome A Divorce

Love Hormone Oxytocin Improves Stressful Relationships
Give Advice
Ask For Advice