Is She Manipulative

Gingerdil

Well I dont know where to start here?

Met a girl over 4yrs ago who I knew had issues but I guess they have escalated over time. It started with me dropping all female friends because of her insecurities yet she can flirt with multiple Male friends on facebook. I dropped my facebook account because she had taken to messaging friends telling them I'm a woman beater. This is a woman who attacked me 5 times. The 5th time she basically sunk her teeth into my cheek & tried to bite a chunk out of me. I reacted by fighting her off & 2 years later she still has the pictures of her bruises saved on my phone & threatens to go to the police if I leave her. She has messaged my mother & brother abuse & when they reacted she banned them from our home. Somehow she is still the victim & I'm the monster. I'm in the process of trying to move out but her outbursts of tears & suicide threats keep holding me back. Now I find out shes been on plenty of fish so I feel like she is holding me here until she finds the next man to torment.

Why are you choosing to stay with her? It's amazing you aren't both in jail for all the assaults and violence. Are you on drugs? What is fueling this? Go home yo your family and get a restraining order.

she had taken to messaging friends telling them I'm a woman beater.The 5th time she basically sunk her teeth into my cheek & tried to bite a chunk out of me. I reacted by fighting her off & 2 years later she still has the pictures of her bruises saved on my phone & threatens to go to the police if I leave her. She has messaged my mother & brother abuse & when they reacted she banned them from our home. Somehow she is still the victim & I'm the monster. I'm in the process of trying to move out but her outbursts of tears & suicide threats keep holding me back.

Is she Manipulative? Ahh.. Yeah!

Why you didn't leave when she went at you the first time, I dont know.. let alone 5?

She threatens you.. Red flag No 2

She has made you feel you can't have female friends? Red flag No 3

Telling women YOU are a woman beater? Red flag 4

She is severely messed up & controlling.. You need to get out of this.. Stop letting her play 'victim'.

Get away and keep going!

Let her go play of POF.. be glad she is gone.. Get yourself back to good and move on with your life.

No one needs any of this bs :/

Archived