Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is this guy trying to do or doing?

He supposedly just now got this girlfriend. I dont know.

Excellent. The manager most likely told him to stop chasing skirts and harassing you or he's toast. Good call on the part of the manager. It can cost the company a lot of money in attorney fees etc when an ass like this harasses women at work, so he's lucky he got off with a warning.

If this bozo touches you again go to the manger and file a sexual harassment case. Never get sexual/cozy with men at work like this. Date outside of work and go to work in order to work.

Act professional and don't be flirty like this. Remember sexual harassment can go both ways and he could turn it around on you if push comes to shove. Get your resume tuned up and start looking for a new job.
    Originally Posted by ConfusedF25
    I just started working a new job and training with my supervisor(he's 26).A week later, he started playing with my hair, putting hands around my waist to get around me

My manager wanted to speak to him and they ended up talking in the back for like a good 30 minutes. When he came back, he became distant, rude, and mean.

But he talked with a manager a couple months ago. So i dont know anything about it.
    But my coworkers ask me about him and keep asking me. They didnt before. But one of them keeps asking and asking. I dont know.

Sounds really annoying and disturbing, may be its time to stand up for yourself and take a formal action on this, else it just gets impacted on health and work.

Dear ConfusedF25,

De-confuse yourself. This guy was attracted to you and showed it in a very creepy and disrespectful manner. Like everybody else said, he (propably) has done it multiple times and his manager was like : get your sh*t together or you get the boot. He then became angry at you because he is a toxic person and maybe because he thinks you told the manager and that`s why he got in trouble.

I think he tries to get you to quit your job out of revenge. At first he tried to make you feel bad by being mean to you - that didn`t work. Then he ignored you - that didn`t work. Now he tries to bully you be spreading rumors about you "But my coworkers ask me about him and keep asking me. They didnt before. But one of them keeps asking and asking.". I would suggest you have a chat with the manager about him (not the part of you 2 going out of course) and ask to keep the conversation private. You will see he/she will take action so you can breath and do your job like you should.

P.S. The guy is a full blown piece of a jerk.

P.S. (2) Add to his anger the fact that you didn`t have sex with him.

Stay far away from him and if he bothers you make a formal complaint. In the meantime get your resume updated and look for other jobs, in case he turns it around that you came onto him. Never be this flirty, touchy-feely, etc with men at work. Date outside of work and be professional at work.
    But he talked with a manager a couple months ago.
    But my coworkers ask me about him and keep asking me
    But one of them keeps asking and asking.

I just want all of us to be professional and somewhat friendly. We all work together basically everyday. And he basically singles me out and just ignores me and doesnt even acknowledge me.
    So it also kinda show to other coworkers that something happened with us. Just feel stupid at this point.
    Please don't feel stupid. I would be willing to bet others see his actions and think he is a total arse.

Not you. They probably have been on the receiving end of his BS. This is not the first time he has done this. He has a total MO.

Ignore him and work to get a new job. This job is not worth it.

Thank you EVERYONE for all the advice. Seriously helped me soo much! Literally every single person that replied to this thread.
    Thank you seriously!
    What can i tell the coworker that keeps asking me about him though?
    Is there a way i cab phrase it? Because he seriously asks me every time i see him. 😑

Platinum Member
    OK for one thing you actually got sexually harassed! He's your supervisor, he's meant to be professional! A man can't just go putting his hands on a woman's waist and touching her just out of the blue! That's very entitled! At that point you hardly even knew each other and hadn't been out for a drink or anything. He sounds very sleazy and inappropriate! Maybe he did already have a girlfriend or he just got interested in another girl. And then he didn't care about you anymore because he's just a player and didn't respect you or consider your feelings. But the manager may have also spoken to him about his behaviour.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice