LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Casual sex and strong feelings

Ooook.....

I have a history of letting men push me over or disrespect me but HELL!!! She feels pity for you??? Dump her asap. That`s a new kinda level of disrespectright there, even my doormat-like, insecure self wouldn`t allow to pass. She shows no empathy or sensitivity towards a man that at least is good to her. Yes, she has all the right in the world to not be interested in more from you (and that`s a reason to remove yourself in the first place since you want a relationship) but being polite is an undisputed requirement. Or it should be always.

This situation makes you cry. How could it ever be good for you? Don`t inflict self torture and move on. However hard it can be emotionally. What I take out of this situation is that you fell in love with her potential and the image you chose to have in your mind for her. Plain and simple. This isn`t worth it. Save you time, heart and energy for a n amazing woman that shall respect and adore you.

Agree. It sounds like he's not an ex. Let her go if you are catching feelings.
    Originally Posted by alex2020
    she has daily contact with her ex boyfriend whom she refers to as "a good friend of hers". I know they spend a lot of time together and they do stuff together. I really believe that this is not a "good friend relationship" but rather a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship.

Platinum Member
    Dude I know it's much easier said than done, but you need to end it with this girl. She definitely doesn't feel the same! Never did and never will! You are basically just a booty call to her. She hardly replied to your messages and she only would see you once in a blue moon. You really are just sex to her and that's it.

Her reaction to you telling her you loved her was also quite mean! Now that she knows you love her, she needs to leave you alone! But she doesn't care and she's just using you for sex. I'm sure she could get a new FWB, so she shouldn't be doing this to you. I don't think she's "special". You've never done anything special together. No dates, no cute moments. Just sex.

I've actually been in literally the same situation as you and I was obsessed and addicted to my FWB. I think that was mainly because he wasn't into me and was unattainable. Are you sure that's not the case here?

Silver Member
    Quite frankly, anyone who disrespects you (in any way, shape or form) is not worth spending time with. Not even one measly minute. Good riddance! Thus, you make space for someone who genuinely values you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice