Dating sites are so stressful

Familyguy95

Sorry this is happening. It's not an uncommon complaint. Completely delete all the OKC, POF and other profiles. people can tell how long you've been on them if you keep the same profile. Try meeting women in real life of course but also some newer apps and some paid apps. Mix it up.

I been on Okcupid POF and Meetme since 2013 and never had one date.

You are not the only one frustrated with dating sites. I've had plenty of dates, but have also had plenty of sleazes saying weird things to me, and have had plenty of conversations that go no where.

I literally just deleted all my memberships to dating sites today. I was getting a little annoyed, mainly at the communication, it's very difficult to even start a conversation sometimes, lol! I feel like, when I do meet "the one", it won't be on a dating site, it'll be organically, in other words, in real life.

I never, ever advocate for wasting time (and money) swiping right on pictures online or on your phone when you could be out living your life and doing something fun and productive, nevertheless that seems unusual to not have had even one meeting in 6 - 7 years. Did you have anyone critique your profile and/or picture(s)? How were the conversations beforehand? If there was lots of "hi how r u today?" and discussing the weather, people will bore of that and move on quickly. What do you think was the problem? You didn't give us a lot to go on.

Archived