Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Infidelity - Should I leave my wife & live alone?

well sounds like you already have it all figured out. Good Luck

She simply acts as if nothing has happened but I bet she is hurting like hell inside. There are women who are very introverted or very passive that they actually feel helpless and just accept things as they are. All she can say is that she is ‘sad’ but it doesn’t mean she doesn’t care. She has probably been waiting for you to do the right thing for years. You’re the man of the house after all.

So, you’re the only one who can tell what your future will look like. You said you know that it is wrong and hurtful, but what will you do about it? What will you do with your wife and for your wife? You have been living this way for years, do you want to make it up to her and be a better man for the remaining years of your life or just be content that this will be your legacy and how you will be remembered as a husband? It’s all on you, bro, man up.

I have this friend. He has been married with two, now grown-up, kids for the past 25yrs.

He claims the only times he and his wife had sex were when they conceived the kids.

He has had numerous affairs and is a regular "user" of casual sex.

His wife is aware of his behaviour and simply advises him to use a condom.

I long ago gave up telling him to get a divorce. He just says she doesn't want one. What has that got to do with anything?

Do the right thing. You know what it is.

Silver Member
    Unless you and your wife have some sort of agreement, stop sleeping around. You are married. And your wife told you that your affairs make her sad. Perhaps this is why there is no intimacy? COuld it be that your wife doesn't want to sleep with someone who is also sleeping with other people?
    Why do you keep doing that to her?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice