Living with ex bf worked for me

So if you are like me, then you will hold on as long as you can to the one you love and don’t want to lose. You don’t even realize that you have let all yo ur self respect go out the window. Because you are determined to see any sign of it maybe working out!

And if you are like me you also know that you hold on because you know that once you let go that will be the end and you will never go back.

I posted on her about a week or so ago, and I took in the comments and advice. It helped me put things in perspective. And I got fed up quick with living with my ex.

Because I was jumping at the littlest notion or comment he said or did and sleeping in his bed in his room. Knowing he doesn’t want a relationship any longer. I gave him the go ahead with him treating how ever he wanted. Well to end this long post. Yesterday I moved out and I blocked him from every possible way he could contact me.

You will start feeling more and more relieved every day. It will take some adjusting but it's better than limbo.

Excellent you made progress from this: https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=563361&p=7194587&viewfull=1#post7194587

Your advice helped me more than I wanted to admit at that time. How ever I appreciate you taking the time to share your advice. I do feel that I have taken back my power and I am not hurt sad about it .

Archived