Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When to draw the line

How long have you been dating? Do you live together? Stop having sex and get to a doctor for STD testing. make arrangements to get out of the situation asap.
    Originally Posted by pelcel09
    Iíve found chats from girls emails from Craigíslist dating sites nudes of himself everything you think I could find I have except 100% valid proof of him having sex with another girl.

Iím not who I was and I doubt Iíll ever find that girl again the words heís spoken the lies heís told the behavior Iíve been shown are all his choices and actions and now Iím left broken empty alone and lost as to where to draw the line and pack up and leave
    What you are failing to see is that it has been YOUR choice to stay with a man that you know is a POS. Why do you suppose you are still with him?

Get yourself into therapy to help you to answer that question because you clearly had a very low self worth to stay and accept his choices instead of leaving him the minute you discovered what a waste of breath he actually is.

Again... seek out a referral to a therapist through your family doctor. You need the guidance and the tools to learn how to love yourself. You need to learn how to nurture your inner child as I suspect you had a rough childhood since you allow so little for yourself because you don't feel you deserve any better.

Iíve been debating on this off and on for a while now. I am alone 90% of the time even if heís here. Thereís no trust no communication no respect and I now have no faith. Iíve found chats from girls emails from Craigíslist dating sites nudes of himself everything you think I could find I have except 100% valid proof of him having sex with another girl. He demands privacy so I canít know what heís doing who heís talking to or even touch his phone.

- Don't debate it anymore.. WHY live in turmoil when you already KNOW what he is up to?
    No trust anymore.. he is a lying cheat..etc.
    Why accept any of this???
    When i was dating a guy a few yrs back, I once came across his PC on, when i was cleaning.. he had nudes as well.
    Was last time I was there.. i stopped interacting totally.. Never explained myself.. nothing.
    Self respect.. I walked.
    Any REAL man would appreciate & respect your relationship & his partner.
    Someone like this.. is pathetic! :/.
    Move on and heal from this.. get yourself back to good.. then look to find someone much better for you.

Then there is no reason whatsoever to be with him. None, I see none. No emotional contribution to your life, no communication, no respect, no trust, he is a cheating a&&hole but the worst part is you not leaving already. For you it is an unnecessary self punishment of a life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice