LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gestational diabetes

Platinum Member Butterfly~Wrists's Avatar
    Reduced movements and ketones in urine today. Although I was dehydrated and ketones went back to normal after plenty of waste. Baby was hiding behind placenta, and ended up moving so much that they couldn't find baseline heart rate for baby for ages..typical lol!
    Managed to have 4 roast potatoes today, with a tonne of cauli cheese and got a really good number. I'm scared of how much weight I'm gonna gain from all the cheese though.

Wahoo I can tolerate weetabix again, I wad getting so bored of crackers for breakfast.

My fasting levels are creeping up :(

Trying not to panic, but a newborn baby and it's mother have tested positive for Corona virus in the UK. I'm scared now. 😥

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Butterfly~Wrists
    Trying not to panic, but a newborn baby and it's mother have tested positive for Corona virus in the UK. I'm scared now. 😥
    Please do not panic! Just do the handwashing and social distancing if at all possible ok? I am not a medical professional just doing that myself (I am not high risk but my mother is so she's limiting her outside activities a bit more than me) You will be fine.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    You will be ok. Infants and children are not getting severe cases. I am high risk so is my mom, my momís brother as he recently had cancer. I might be closing my daycare for a bit . Just wash wash wash and stay away from crowds.

Pregnant women in UK now top isolate for 12 weeks. Baby is due in just under 6, not sure what the advice will be for newborns by then, but possibly a minimum of 8 weeks isolation as that's when first vaccinations are. Anxiety is quite high, although I know it's all precautionary, we're don't actually know what this can do to other vulnerable groups.
    I have a growth scan and consultant tomorrow, also midwife 4 appointments, 1 St. Gp 3 at hospital. Fun

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    You will be ok. Infants and children are not getting severe cases. I am high risk so is my mom, my momís brother as he recently had cancer. I might be closing my daycare for a bit . Just wash wash wash and stay away from crowds.
    Keep safe seraphim! I've seen you're closed until my birthday. Look after yourself and family x

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Stay safe darlin!

Took him long enough, country is going into lock down.
    Getting impossible to find gd friendly foods, luckily if I exercise after eating a higher carb meal I can just about keep my levels under control. Fiancee is having to work from home and isolate also, as no point in one isolating if the other catches it while out. Luckily he's a web developer so can easily work from home. I'm getting more scared of what the next few weeks have in store, I'm scared about bringing a baby into the middle of all this.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Videos

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems

Friendship Between Men and Women Often Involves Attraction

Infidelity

Most Women Rather Not Date Unemployed Men
Give Advice
Ask For Advice