Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Gestational diabetes

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Butterfly~Wrists
    Questioning if I made a mistake becoming a mum.. but I think it's circumstance more than actually being rubbish. At least I hope so. I love my daughter more thananything and I'd do anything possible for her.
    She's going through a rather trying developmental leap and it's due to last another 30 or so days. Today's naps haven't even lasted an hour. She's screaming no matter what I do right now. Stressed. Fiance won't be home for a little while yet and I'm just totally overwhelmed right now.
    There will be days like this!! Just remember she didn't read the part about 30 days -and if at all possible embrace the unpredictable. I didn't know what "developmental leap" meant when he was an infant and sometimes ignorance is bliss. Hope things improve when your fiancee comes home.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Babies are difficult no doubt about it. If you have to just put her down in a safe place like her cot and go into the bathroom and breathe. It is OK to put her down and have a moment.

Platinum Member Butterfly~Wrists's Avatar
    I've no idea how I'm feeling anymore. Just trying to make it through the days. Dreading today as it's vaccinations, which means baby must be 17 weeks nearly, from 13 weeks we swapped to months.. it goes so fast!! Her growth in height tapered off although she's going through another growth spurt and I think she'll pretty much bypass 6-9 months clothing in a similar fashion her 0-3.. she's so lovely and chatty, loves row row row your boat, hokey cokey and any songs which require lots of interaction, she sings along with me when I sing a calming sing too (ok babbles). I can't believe she's almost 4 months old! It's absolutely crazy, in a few days it'll be a year since we found out her existence!!! It's been a whirlwind and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    My son will be 23 in a month and a bit 😳 I am still wondering how THAT happened.

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    My son will be 23 in a month and a bit 😳 I am still wondering how THAT happened.
    That's crazy!! I still remember when he was a young teen, we've been members for so long! I think it's just over 14 years for me now lol

Originally Posted by Butterfly~Wrists
    That's crazy!! I still remember when he was a young teen, we've been members for so long! I think it's just over 14 years for me now lol
    I think we joined around the same time . My son was 8 soon to be 9 when I joined. CRAZY!

I think we joined around the same time . My son was 8 soon to be 9 when I joined. CRAZY!
    I was an immature young girl when I joined, I thought I knew it all. Never thought I'd be here today.
    I keep trying to focus on good things, but this depression isn't ending. I'm so upset atm. I don't want my depression to affect baby, but I just can't seem to pull out of it and the more I try to fight it, cause it does affect baby's development, the worse it seems to get. Fiance is in office and he's so stupidly busy.. just ne and baby right now.

Realistically, I'm an atheist. Although I like to think there's something more out there.
    But I'm so sure my grandma pulled some tricks for me to have baby when I did. 0 symptoms whatsoever went to hospital for reduced movements, turns out i had pre eclampsia. Grandma had said, 12 hours before she was born that baby u's in her pram. Now obviously we didn't find out until she was born that she's a girl.. grandma knew! Grandma never wanted her death to be a dad day.. ugh this hurts so much, I miss her! I wish I could've introduced them, but I'm also extremely sure they've met, just not in the way we expect..I need help processing everything that's happened.

Is there anyway you can get in touch with a councellor? Even put your name in?

Platinum Member
    Is there anyway you can get in touch with a councellor? Even put your name in?
    Yes, I agree -I had a hard time following what your point was about your grandmother but that plus your regular coping challenges have me agreeing with Seraphim.

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132 ... LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice