Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 LastLast

Thread: Gestational diabetes

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Sometimes it helps to do it when they are asleep.

Platinum Member Butterfly~Wrists's Avatar
    My friend said to do it asleep. It's so nerve wracking.. but she's scratching my chest up a lot bless her. I guess practice makes perfect. Her next vaccinations I may get the nurse to help me.

I trimmed my kids' nails when they were asleep. It was the only way I could get it done. Poor things were scratching up their own faces.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    It is easier while they are asleep because they are not flailing about .

She's such a light sleeper most of the time..
    Ugh I'm gonna be shattered today, 11pm Aleppo 4am awake, already done 2 loads washing up, 1 load tumble dryer. But I can't shut down. I hope baby has an easy day today so we can just cuddle, sing and nap..

I need to get some sensory lights for her, she loves watching her daddy's phone, so I put sensory things on YouTube, butty I don't like using TV or phones to do it..

Fiance is due to be working in office full time from August we think. I'm gonna miss him, butty baby should be in more of a routine by then she'll be 3.5 months roughly. That's one amazing thing about lock down having that company for the early days. He's been able to watch her grow, set her first smiles and giggles.

She seems to like a routine for 8pm bed, 2am,4am wake ups and then on and off until 8ish.. fluence finishes work at 6.30 and if I need to sleep with baby it means we don't see each other much, even less when he's back in office, especially if he cycles which is his plan.. but, baby needs come first, we'll adapt.

Why do I have ears?? They hurt.

First day using cloth nappies.. leaked out if the first one, don't think I did it properly.. I'm using birth to potty nappies, so I might get some sized nappies too..

I used cloth with my kids for their first year. They never got diaper rash while wearing cloth. I used plastic pants over the cloth diapers, although they also have those nifty cloth covers that fasten with Velcro. I don't know why I didn't use those, but I didn't.

It takes some practice to use the pins to fasten the diapers so there are no leaks. We got the hang of it after a bit.

I'm using pocket ones, so put boosters into the nappy cover. So far seems so good. They're rather bulky, but I don't mind that too much..

Very unsettled baby this afternoon, threw up everywhere earlier, now doesn't want boob or cuddles or a nappy change. Crying and very unhappy. I've got white noise on send generally trying to distract her.. I think she might have tiny ache, but not much I can do right now poor baby..

Poor little one. Hugs. I remember last year one of my little daycare kiddos had cloth diapers but I had five kids in diapers at the time. I was changing him every hour because he would be right through. His parents really really really hydrate him. I started buying disposables for him because I just couldn’t hack it. Now he’s my only little one still in diapers. He just turned 3 two days ago and is training. But even in the space of an hour he peed through a whole disposable diaper because of all the water for the heat.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 LastLast

Videos

What Is Good To Know About The First Date

Online Dating Websites Most Frequently Used By Older Adults

Blogging Helps New Moms Handle Parental Stress

What Do Men And Women Want In A Relationship?

Benefits Of Online Education

Talking To Children Is Better Than Reading To Them
Give Advice
Ask For Advice