Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Gestational diabetes

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I hope you had a lovely family Fatherís Day!

Platinum Member Butterfly~Wrists's Avatar
    It was really nice, he made us a really good dinner (little one wouldn't let us put her down) he loved his present (a customised book from her perspective)..

Not sure if I've been over feeding her, (supposedly you can't over feed a breast fed baby) but she was born in around the 74thcentile, and at 9 weeks she jumped up top the 97th.. since she was weighed and had her vaccines, she's not eating as much and im massively engorged and having to pump to ease it. 4am I got 5oz and was still very full...

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Butterfly~Wrists
    It was really nice, he made us a really good dinner (little one wouldn't let us put her down) he loved his present (a customised book from her perspective)..

Not sure if I've been over feeding her, (supposedly you can't over feed a breast fed baby) but she was born in around the 74thcentile, and at 9 weeks she jumped up top the 97th.. since she was weighed and had her vaccines, she's not eating as much and im massively engorged and having to pump to ease it. 4am I got 5oz and was still very full...
    I also have heard many times that you can't overfeed. Percentiles seem normal -follow what your doctor suggests.

Originally Posted by Batya33
    I also have heard many times that you can't overfeed. Percentiles seem normal -follow what your doctor suggests.
    Gp was really happy with her weight. She's very long too, her 3-6 months clothes fit with little to no growing room 🙈😭 looks like yet another shopping spree... I thought newborns weren't supposed to cost much 🤣 I'm upset im barely getting 7 days wear out of any of her clothes.. can I shrink her line Alice in wonderland?

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    She is doing very very well. No ,you canít overfeed a breast-fed baby breastmilk is so easily digestible it goes through the system very quickly. She might have slowed a bit eating because she felt cruddy from the vaccines. Sheís a big girl my son was only in the 45th percentile. And he was only 11 pounds at four months old. So believe me youíre doing just fine!

Platinum Member
    Gp was really happy with her weight. She's very long too, her 3-6 months clothes fit with little to no growing room 🙈😭 looks like yet another shopping spree... I thought newborns weren't supposed to cost much 🤣 I'm upset im barely getting 7 days wear out of any of her clothes.. can I shrink her line Alice in wonderland?
    Do you have people to give you hand me downs? That's what we did.

My kids basically lived in gowns and onesies with socks most of the time. It was only if I was taking them out of the house that I put actual outfits on them. Packs of gowns and onesies are pretty inexpensive.

I've got a friend who is constantly getting hold of stuff for me from other friends with little ones.. but she's gonna be over taking them soon 🙈 yeah she mostly lives vests or all in ones, but I do like having a few outfits too..

Platinum Member
    I've got a friend who is constantly getting hold of stuff for me from other friends with little ones.. but she's gonna be over taking them soon 🙈 yeah she mostly lives vests or all in ones, but I do like having a few outfits too..
    That's totally your call - they grow out of the outfits really fast at this age and you're entitled to wanting what you want for the baby!

I think some of the outfits fit a bit longer, dungarees got example you can adjust and t shirts are fitting fit slightly longer as doesn't matter if they get a tad short 🤣 it's super frustrating how quickly she's growing.. her daddy loves it, butty he's the giant of course he would!

Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324 ... LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice