Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Almost 30 but this Girl is making me feel like 15 again

Originally Posted by noname123
    Spanish ;)
    Ok, well why not ask her out for lunch so you can find out if she's interested in real life connection, or only Instagram flirting.

Thank you all for your views :)

It is a risk to date in the company pool.... but if she isn't your subordinate or vice versa, then maybe take it slow...

ask her to meet for a coffee break.... there's no harm in a 15 minute coffee with someone in the office. start slow... see how it goes...

edited to add: try to remember you're 30, with a career etc...

She is serving herself to you on a silver platter. Get her number and ask her out on a date. Pretty straight forward.

I still don't get how she ended the conversation. You mean, because she wished you a nice weekend and you took that as "Goodbye, stop talking now."? If you didn't respond further, you actually sort of ended the conversation on a weird note and she might be feeling self conscious about putting herself out there and not receiving feedback. She pretty clearly made it known she's into you, but it sounds like you didn't respond to her advances. Of course, now she's hesitant to approach you further in person. If you are allowed to date at work, and you can handle any potential break up in a mature manner, ask her out for crying out loud

Originally Posted by BecxyRex
    I still don't get how she ended the conversation. You mean, because she wished you a nice weekend and you took that as "Goodbye, stop talking now."? If you didn't respond further, you actually sort of ended the conversation on a weird note and she might be feeling self conscious about putting herself out there and not receiving feedback. She pretty clearly made it known she's into you, but it sounds like you didn't respond to her advances. Of course, now she's hesitant to approach you further in person. If you are allowed to date at work, and you can handle any potential break up in a mature manner, ask her out for crying out loud
    I did reply to her. I wished the same back to her... I'm so blind ahahahaha
    Last edited by noname123; 02-04-2020 at 11:17 AM.

Platinum Member
    English is not my first language. But the dialogue has some native language expressions that are more difficult to translate.

Regarding the "feet pointing", there was one time that i was positioned like 235 degrees from where she was standing. She saw me walk in and turn those degrees to meet me and remained sitting like that.
    Ok so it was a Spanish phrase but not actually saying kisses for you.
    So not actually flirting ?

If she was positioned 235 degrees from you , unless she has eyes on the back of her head she wouldn’t have seen you.
    And why say 235 degrees, it makes more sense to say 125, or does her chair only swivel in one direction??

Also why say she pointed her feet at you? Was she facing you or not? Or does she have circus freak qualities??

Everything you have said suggests you are reading into things that aren’t there? Combined with the fact that she didnt really acknowledge you in person , suggests she is not interested.

Out of curiosity, how many people follow her on Instagram and how many people does she follow?

Originally Posted by Billie28
    Ok so it was a Spanish phrase but not actually saying kisses for you.
    So not actually flirting ?

If she was positioned 235 degrees from you , unless she has eyes on the back of her head she wouldn’t have seen you.
    And why say 235 degrees, it makes more sense to say 125, or does her chair only swivel in one direction??

Also why say she pointed her feet at you? Was she facing you or not? Or does she have circus freak qualities??

Everything you have said suggests you are reading into things that aren’t there? Combined with the fact that she didnt really acknowledge you in person , suggests she is not interested.

Out of curiosity, how many people follow her on Instagram and how many people does she follow?
    What do you mean with "not acknowledged me in person"?

I point my feet in the direction I'm standing. It has nothing to do with being romantically interested in someone.

I presume you read online somewhere that if a woman points her feet in your direction it means she is interested in you romantically. I presume they also mentioned playing with her hair. Those things don't mean what those website "experts" say they mean.

I did reply to her. I wished the same back to her... I'm so blind ahahahaha
    Ah ok, well, what more can be said after an exchange like that? I'd call it a successful, flirtatious exchange. It's on you now to ask her on a real date :)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice