LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Almost 30 but this Girl is making me feel like 15 again

Originally Posted by noname123
    I thanked for the likes, she replied and said goodbye.
    C'mon, buddy. She said "just ring me" and "a kiss for you," not a hard goodbye. Are you bummed that she didn't propose marriage or ask you out directly? Or are you someone who prefers the buzz of idle digital chitchat over seeing what's what in 3D?

The door is wide open if you want to ask her out. Thing is, you have to stand tall and walk through it. Yeah, I've got some years on you and cut my romantic teeth before smartphones were born, but I think even the most emoji-fluent among us prefer people who show some guts rather than hedge around.

But I really want to get to know her better.
    Then if you're not against dating coworkers and you think you're confident enough to wear a smile should things not pan out between the two of you then start chatting her up at work when in the break room. (I don't recommend slacking off work to do your chatting). See how interested she ACTUALLY is in YOU and not just your Insta stories/pics.

Do you have the confidence to talk to her in person?

IF it doesn't work out, you will have to see her every day at work. Are you prepared to see her every day?

Platinum Member
    ď- Thank you for all the likes. You're really boosting my influencer ego.
    Her (almost immediately):
    - Anything I can help with, just ring me (lol emoji)
    - A kiss for you, have a nice weekend (shy emoji).
    ...Ē

Iím guessing English is not your first language? Correct me if Iím wrong?
    But that dialogue sounds like a google translation or mis translation???

OP, you didnít sit or converse with her on break so why did you come to the conclusion that she was pointing her feet at you??

How did you ďbumpĒ into her profile on Instagram??
    Do you mean you searched for her profile?

Is it possible sheís just an online flirt? Check if other males at your work are on her Instagram because Iíd be surprised if they arenít at this point?
    Because after in person she barely acknowledged you.
    And I donít think thatís because she is shy.

Originally Posted by Billie28
    ď- Thank you for all the likes. You're really boosting my influencer ego.
    Her (almost immediately):
    - Anything I can help with, just ring me (lol emoji)
    - A kiss for you, have a nice weekend (shy emoji).
    ...Ē

Iím guessing English is not your first language? Correct me if Iím wrong?
    But that dialogue sounds like a google translation or mis translation???

OP, you didnít sit or converse with her on break so why did you come to the conclusion that she was pointing her feet at you??

How did you ďbumpĒ into her profile on Instagram??
    Do you mean you searched for her profile?

Is it possible sheís just an online flirt? Check if other males at your work are on her Instagram because Iíd be surprised if they arenít at this point?
    Because after in person she barely acknowledged you.
    And I donít think thatís because she is shy.
    English is not my first language. But the dialogue has some native language expressions that are more difficult to translate.

I found her on Instagram due to some mutual connections (people from work who work directly with her).

Regarding the "feet pointing", there was one time that i was positioned like 235 degrees from where she was standing. She saw me walk in and turn those degrees to meet me and remained sitting like that.

You need to leave her alone and read up on your employers sexual harassment policies. Stop sending creepy messages. All that could be used against you. Go to work in order to work. The workplace is not a singles bar or dating app. Improve your life outside of work. Join some clubs, groups, sports, volunteer, get on some dating apps.
    sitting and pointing her feet at me

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    You need to leave her alone and read up on your employers sexual harassment policies. Stop sending creepy messages. All that could be used against you. Go to work in order to work. The workplace is not a singles bar or dating app. Improve your life outside of work. Join some clubs, groups, sports, volunteer, get on some dating apps.
    Kind of harsh, no? What could be used against me: a Instagram request and a message thanking her for the likes?

The point is she's there to earn a living not supply you with someone to crush on. Get more involved in life outside of work and leave female coworkers alone. Why aren't you on dating apps or meeting women?
    What could be used against me: a Instagram request and a message thanking her for the likes?

English is not my first language. But the dialogue has some native language expressions that are more difficult to translate.

I found her on Instagram due to some mutual connections (people from work who work directly with her).

Regarding the "feet pointing", there was one time that i was positioned like 235 degrees from where she was standing. She saw me walk in and turn those degrees to meet me and remained sitting like that.
    If you are okay with dating a coworker, although I truly believe it's not the best idea, then ask her out, don't spend too much time on Instagram liking her stories. Just a wild guess based on the messages, but are you guys French?

Originally Posted by kim42
    If you are okay with dating a coworker, although I truly believe it's not the best idea, then ask her out, don't spend too much time on Instagram liking her stories. Just a wild guess based on the messages, but are you guys French?
    Spanish ;)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice