Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: He has blocked me after ending it...what do I do?

He has blocked me after ending it...what do I do?

We started dating 8 months ago.
    He had got out of a serious relationship a few months earlier.
    He told me he didnít want serious.
    We started dating and sleeping together.
    I felt we were getting really close.
    We had a weekend away and really got close,laughed constantly and I felt a change in him.
    It was like heís guard was coming down.
    Then he backed away (he did this 5 months ago )and said I want to be friends,I canít /donít want a relationship.
    I phoned him and he had a stinking attitude and we ended up arguing,he said now he decided he didnít want even friendship.
    I asked why he was being like this and I was hurt but he said he was done.
    That was 3 weeks ago.
    He remained on Facebook /Instagram /Snapchat /WhatsApp etc but I went no contact.
    I didnít text /call or even view heís Snapchat story.
    He was viewing mine and I could see he was putting things on his Snapchat (I didnít click on but I could see) that were aimed at me.
    Friday night I uploaded a pic of me going out with my friends (thinking he might think,sheís not bothered about me).
    The following day he blocked me on WhatsApp and removed me from all social media.
    I donít understand what happened..we were getting close.
    I wasnít messaging him so why block me?
    He has thousands of people on Facebook etc (including exís ) why delete me?
    I have a football ticket belonging to him which in anger I said he wasnít getting.
    Iím going to post it.
    Why has he did this?
    I thought he was getting feelings

Sorry to hear this. Was he on/off with his ex? Were you exclusive or were you both dating others. It would be best to block and delete him and all his people from all your messaging apps and social media. Try not to send backhanded cryptic messages hoping to make someone jealous or come back. Unfortunately if he's not interested he's not interested. Try to simplify all this by seeing and believing what is evident and in front of you rather than all the assumptions and trying to read into things this much. Don't play his games. Stop chasing men who don't want you.
    Originally Posted by Harrietsuns

Friday night I uploaded a pic of me going out with my friends (thinking he might think,sheís not bothered about me).
    The following day he blocked me on WhatsApp and removed me from all social media.
    I have a football ticket belonging to him which in anger I said he wasnít getting.

You need to let this go. Blocking is the right way to implement no contact on social media and he actually did you a favor. He told you he didn't want serious. His actions are another manifestation of just that. The million dollar question is how come you chose to sleep with him after such a disclaimer instead of running the other way.

He was with her 5 years then split then got back together for two years.
    He said he didnít want a girlfriend after that disaster.
    He was contradicting himself as he was texting /calling me every day.
    We text over 3000 messages in two months.
    I donít understand why he didnít want to be friends.
    He didnít block me on Facebook /Instagram.
    He just deleted me.
    He blocked me on WhatsApp (I wasnít even messaging him )
    I donít understand why he didnít want to just be friends.
    Do i send him his ticket ?

Ok he told you upfront it was simply fwb/casual. Take someone else to the game. Block and delete him. Next time don't get attached until you are bf/gf and exclusive. Number of texts/calls simply means wasting time. When someone tells you he doesn't want a gf believe him.
    He said he didnít want a girlfriend after that disaster.

Why do you think he blocked me on WhatsApp when I wasnít texting him ?
    And why deleting me off social media ?
    When he has thousands of random people

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I know itís hard to do but I think youíll just have to accept itís over.

He wants you to stop stalking him.
    And why deleting me off social media ?When he has thousands of random people

Iím not stalking him 🤷♀️

Sorry about this.

I think he became aware that what you want (serious) is not at all what he wants (not serious). Neither of those wants are better than the other, but they don't fit together in any way. Too much tension.

I'd say he blocked you because he understood, as you said, that your post out with friends was directed at him, aimed at manipulating him to think certain things about you (that you're not bothered when you clearly are). People don't like being manipulated.

I know this is hard, and hurts, but I think you're much better off having no more contact with him. You two just don't serve each other. Take some time to heal from this so you can connect with a man who wants what you want, and isn't carrying around a load of romantic damage from his past. Hanging out and having sex is fun, but it's limited. Hard lesson to learn, but a valuable one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice