What does he want me to say or do?

Heartbroken7

Here i am...i went no contact after he blocked me and told me we were done i have the ability to see blocked messages and i made a huge mistake and checked them and he had sent me this 9 days after dumping me...i didnt get it until last night...then 11 days later on Thursday he unblocked me from messenger sent me a gm like nothing ever happened...and asked me " are you really going to ignore me?..what does he want??? Here is the jan 19th message:

"I really miss you and wish things didnt have to be this way but I can't allow you to keep getting away with the bull it really hurt me to have to walk away from you cause I really do enjoy your company time and attention and of course cooking but there is a lesson to be learned here and I pray that you will one day understand" 🤦

He's saying he doesn't want to be with you while you continue to demonstrate the behaviours he didn't like. I read it as if he was hoping you would reply to say how sorry you are, how you have realised your mistake and will behave differently etc and he didn't get that, so he's miffed. Unless you are willing and able to "stop the bull" he's complaining about then I don't see any point in replying.

You need to delete and block him and all his people from All your devices All your messaging apps and All your social media. Don't accept mind games like this by keeping the door open this way.

My advice remains the same: https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=563312&p=7193623&viewfull=1#post7193623 .

Thursday he unblocked me from messenger sent me a gm like nothing ever happened...and asked me " are you really going to ignore me?..what does he want??? Here is the jan 19th message:

"I really miss you and wish things didnt have to be this way but I can't allow you to keep getting away with the bull it really hurt me to have to walk away from you cause I really do enjoy your company time and attention and of course cooking but there is a lesson to be learned here and I pray that you will one day understand" 🤦

He blocked you?

And you have the ability to see messages he sent you while he had blocked you??

Don’t be so ridiculous!!!! He can’t message you while he has you blocked lol.

Either way his message was telling you he does not want to be with you, not now or not ever.

So what’s the question?

I really do enjoy your company time and attention and of course cooking

What does he want me to say or do?
Well, if you take what he said to you at face value, what he wants is to use you for your attention, your company and your cooking but without any commitment.

You might want to think about what he said below and work on that rather than give him the above free gratis.

I can't allow you to keep getting away with the bull
What bull had you been getting away with?

I just checked your last thread on this d-bag and clearly you need to make it so you can't read his attempts to reel you in for more of the same BS. This guy is a poor choice for a life partner if he's lying to you about being with other women and lying to you about it... He's dumb as a brick as well if he sends you selfies with other women reflecting in his glasses when he's suppose to be with a male friend.

Do yourself a favor and stop wondering about what a d-bag is up to and why he's up to it. He's not worth your angst. You don't need to be giving him your "attention" and your "cooking" when you don't trust him past the length it takes to throw a piece of spaghetti against the wall to see if it's cooked.

What's the point of blocking him if you're going to read his messages anyway?

Change your number. Yes, you can. Go to your mobile carrier and explain that an ex is bothering you. I did and they gave me a new number for free. It only took me about 20 minutes to text everyone I wanted to have the new number. 20 minutes is worth your peace of mind...isn't it?

Unless, of course...you want him to continue to message you. In that case, do NOT invite him over for your "cooking". Trying to lure him in that way will lead to uncommitted sex which will leave you feeling even worse. Mark my words on that.

The bull is that i started expressing how i felt...all of the sudden i went from being near perfect to having a smart mouth and disrespecting him accusing him and calling him a liar...making assumptions and stories in my head...thats the bull he cant allow...

So you two are incompatible.

You shouldn't have to endure a relationship with someone who dictates how you are supposed to behave.

The right man for you wouldn't be bringing out insecurities or doubts.

The bull is that i started expressing how i felt...all of the sudden i went from being near perfect to having a smart mouth and disrespecting him accusing him and calling him a liar...making assumptions and stories in my head...thats the bull he cant allow...

ya.. arseholes are fine as long as you're not rocking the boat and you enable their BS. Once you start TRYING to put up boundaries they hit the high road.

Girl... you're better off without the turd. Now you have free time to figure how you're not going to enable some new arsehole that may be interested in you and if he's not giving you what you want, you dump him fast.

Archived