Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does he want me to say or do?

The bull is that i started expressing how i felt...all of the sudden i went from being near perfect to having a smart mouth and disrespecting him accusing him and calling him a liar...making assumptions and stories in my head...thats the bull he cant allow...

Originally Posted by Heartbroken7
    The bull is that i started expressing how i felt...all of the sudden i went from being near perfect to having a smart mouth and disrespecting him accusing him and calling him a liar...making assumptions and stories in my head...thats the bull he cant allow...
    So you two are incompatible.

You shouldn't have to endure a relationship with someone who dictates how you are supposed to behave.

The right man for you wouldn't be bringing out insecurities or doubts.

Originally Posted by Heartbroken7
    ya.. arseholes are fine as long as you're not rocking the boat and you enable their BS. Once you start TRYING to put up boundaries they hit the high road.

Girl... you're better off without the turd. Now you have free time to figure how you're not going to enable some new arsehole that may be interested in you and if he's not giving you what you want, you dump him fast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice