LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heartbroken of a long term relationship

Thank you for replying.
    The reason why I highlighted her personality and traits so much, is because the way she behaved with me while were together is the complete opposite of that how she left me. Its true that she always showed her love more, was more attentive and cared more about our relationship. But this does not mean that I didnt love her, or would have left her, or that for me our relationship was not important.
    Lets say this would happened with me, that I would have gotten to know someone, who I would fell in love to. I reconsider thousand times at least before leaving her, I would talk with about our future, about her mistakes and bad habits, to give at least a chance to fix things, and opportunity to not just throw away our 8 year long past and possible future.

I'm in exactly the same boat now mate and truly feel your pain . Sitting in the house surrounded by memories.. I lovd her so much it truely hurts I feel sick all the time
    Did it ever get any easier for you?

Darcus30 said:Today 06:06 AM

I'm in exactly the same boat now mate and truly feel your pain . Sitting in the house surrounded by memories.. I lovd her so much it truely hurts I feel sick all the time
    Did it ever get any easier for you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice