LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Heartbroken of a long term relationship

Thank you for replying.
    The reason why I highlighted her personality and traits so much, is because the way she behaved with me while were together is the complete opposite of that how she left me. Its true that she always showed her love more, was more attentive and cared more about our relationship. But this does not mean that I didnt love her, or would have left her, or that for me our relationship was not important.
    Lets say this would happened with me, that I would have gotten to know someone, who I would fell in love to. I reconsider thousand times at least before leaving her, I would talk with about our future, about her mistakes and bad habits, to give at least a chance to fix things, and opportunity to not just throw away our 8 year long past and possible future.

I'm in exactly the same boat now mate and truly feel your pain . Sitting in the house surrounded by memories.. I lovd her so much it truely hurts I feel sick all the time
    Did it ever get any easier for you?

Darcus30 said:Today 06:06 AM

I'm in exactly the same boat now mate and truly feel your pain . Sitting in the house surrounded by memories.. I lovd her so much it truely hurts I feel sick all the time
    Did it ever get any easier for you?

I have exactly the same situation. She got a new job and told me how she's getting appreciated at her work. Her team lead even told her that she can work from home for two days a week. I was happy for her. She started to go have lunch with her co-workers and sometime on Friday's she used to go to bar during lunch hours with her co-workers. After about two months of this new job, on a Saturday afternoon she told me that she's leaving, packed her stuff and left. That night she went out for dinner with our mutual friends, while I was still confused and processing everything. After few days I saw her at a bar getting touched inappropriately by a mutual acquaintance. When I told her its not good what she's doing, I was told that she is going to talk to me later and I have no right to tell her anything, its her body and her life. Few days later she asked me to meet up and gave me the all the BS reasons why she doesn't want me anymore, some of the reasons were, I didn't watched movies with her, or I was overworking my self, I was too focused on my side hustle ideas, etc. Two weeks later I discovered that she actually started living with her team lead, who is in early 40's, divorced and have 2 or 3 kids. Connecting all the dots made me realize that when she was going for lunches or for drinks to bar, she was actually getting brainwashed by this team lead.

6. 03-04-2020, 03:40 AM

We have all been in a similar situation thats why were all here,as hard as it is you need to go no contact and stick to it delete her number delete everything,get rid of gifts and move out that house!!!if she wants to date a 40 year old man with 2 kids then let her,you will be ok

how are you now mate? Any better?
    I'm not cant take much .more of this.
    You got any tips? For some reason I haven't even told my family or friends that we have split.idont know why I just can't bring myself to do it. Does anyone know why? Is it cause I don't want to admit it in my head?
    Thanks in advance

It makes it real if you tell people.
    Originally Posted by Darcus30
    how are you now mate? Any better?
    I'm not cant take much .more of this.
    You got any tips? For some reason I haven't even told my family or friends that we have split.idont know why I just can't bring myself to do it. Does anyone know why? Is it cause I don't want to admit it in my head?
    Thanks in advance

thats prob why I haven't told them

quick update. Today we had a day out to a local lake, youngest daughter too. We had a great day. Kissed goodbye as we always do. Now I have just got home and feel really flat again.
    Is she bread crumbing me?

Also what actually is bread crumbing?
    Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice