LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Social Media

Originally Posted by bluecastle
    who do you think you're more frustrated with: him, for being shady on this front, or you, for staying with a guy you think is shady for nearly two years?
    This is a great point Blue....

I completely relate to realization that it was me! Yeah, they sucked as a person, but I kept dealing with it!

Originally Posted by Lambert
    This is a great point Blue....

I completely relate to realization that it was me! Yeah, they sucked as a person, but I kept dealing with it!
    It's like building a home. You're pouring the foundation and realize one of the pillars is wobbly, cracked, not level. Ugh. Best thing to do is shore it up, so the floors will be even. And if you can't? Best thing to do is go back to the blueprints and start over. But sometimes we are really, really excited to have that home, so we go ahead and add the floors, the walls, the roof, the wiring. Meanwhile, that wobbly pillar is there, getting worse with time, and every time we feel it we have a little reminder of a choice we made that resulted in a less-than-secure home.

If he wanted you to be a Facebook friend, an Instagram friend, then you would be one after nearly two years. He does not want that, has made it clear, as well as being clear in that he does not want to discuss his reasons. Think about all that as hard facts of the universe. Then think about whether it's a universe you want to continue living in. There are millions of others, after all, where the air might be more easy to breathe.

Originally Posted by bluecastle
    It's like building a home. You're pouring the foundation and realize one of the pillars is wobbly, cracked, not level. Ugh. Best thing to do is shore it up, so the floors will be even. And if you can't? Best thing to do is go back to the blueprints and start over. But sometimes we are really, really excited to have that home, so we go ahead and add the floors, the walls, the roof, the wiring. Meanwhile, that wobbly pillar is there, getting worse with time, and every time we feel it we have a little reminder of a choice we made that resulted in a less-than-secure home.

If he wanted you to be a Facebook friend, an Instagram friend, then you would be one after nearly two years. He does not want that, has made it clear, as well as being clear in that he does not want to discuss his reasons. Think about all that as hard facts of the universe. Then think about whether it's a universe you want to continue living in. There are millions of others, after all, where the air might be more easy to breathe.
    This is great advice!! Thank you , it is dawning on me that I am the one who has accepted it as okay and chose to stay , and I should just end it

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Give Advice
Ask For Advice