Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Social Media

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Babe210
    I have met some of his friends , like the only friend of his I have met is the one that introduced us but I have never met his family
    I'm confused, how many of his friends have you met? How often do you see them?

Where does his family live?

Try to focus on your real life relationship. Why do you need to scan his social media? Do you know where he lives? Where he works? Who his friends and family are? Have you been to his hometown or his place? What do you suspect he is hiding?

The cyber portion of what was a LDR should be over. Is this the same guy?: [Register to see the link]
    Me and my boyfriend have been together for 1.5 years Since then he has moved here where I am , he still refuses to be friends on Facebook. And I randomly found his Instagram in the suggested to follow pag

I don't do much of anything or add people on Spacebook anymore either. It's not weird to me.

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    I'm confused, how many of his friends have you met? How often do you see them?

Where does his family live?

We are both from a different country , most of his family stays outside of US. But his siblings are in the US . I have only met one of his friends , because that is the guy that introduced us , I do not see his friends that often

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Try to focus on your real life relationship. Why do you need to scan his social media? Do you know where he lives? Where he works? Who his friends and family are? Have you been to his hometown or his place? What do you suspect he is hiding?

The cyber portion of what was a LDR should be over. Is this the same guy?: [Register to see the link]
    Yes this is the same guy from the LDR . Yes I know where he stays , where he works , I know his friend and his family, but I have never met his family . We are both from a different country outside of the US so I have never been to his hometown .

Are you concerned that he has a wife/gf in his home country? Is he on a work/study visa? This gut only wanted hookups Are you sure you are dating/in a relationship?

He is still keeping you a secret from his coworkers friends and family? Sorry but you may need to end this situationship if you are long for a long term committed relationship. Being social media friends will not improve this situation.
    Yes this is the same guy from the LDR . Yes I know where he stays , where he works , I know his friend and his family, but I have never met his family . We are both from a different country outside of the US so I have never been to his hometown .

Platinum Member
    I asked him about it once and he got really upset and I never asked him again. The odd thing is he was willing to accept a friend of mine on Facebook but not me
    That would be completely unacceptable to me and weird too. And I'm not into social media/facebook in that way and even I would not stand for that.

Platinum Member
    We are both from a different country , most of his family stays outside of US. But his siblings are in the US . I have only met one of his friends , because that is the guy that introduced us , I do not see his friends that often
    You realize that you are a secret . Something is very wrong with this relationship, and he is not bringing you into his life.
    Why has this been okay for you?

Platinum Member
    You are still with that awful guy that treated you like a free hooker? Does he ever take you out, or are all your dates still in the bedroom?

I don't understand why you are in this demeaning relationship! Are you that scared of being alone? I would bet money that he is married.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Are you concerned that he has a wife/gf in his home country? Is he on a work/study visa? This gut only wanted hookups Are you sure you are dating/in a relationship?

He is still keeping you a secret from his coworkers friends and family? Sorry but you may need to end this situationship if you are long for a long term committed relationship. Being social media friends will not improve this situation.
    She should have ended this long ago!

OP, please consult a therapist for your low self worth.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice