Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will I ever get to date someone or even get laid?

Tried all the above, except for the meetups part. It's a work in progress. There are some events happening nearby that I get to know through Facebook, usually go attend those, but it's hard to find single women at such events. Dating sites are all the same. I keep swiping everyday, get a few matches, but most of them are outta my league and are really just doing what I'm doing, just swiping. The ones I do end up talking to, usually turn out to be older women who abruptly end the conversation by saying that I'm too young for them. Looked into meetups, signed up, chose a few events and am planning to go to them soon. Maybe it's not time yet. I can be patient tho. Like I've always been lol, provided the prostitute thing works out. Eastern Europe isn't a hard place to find women involved in this industry. Turns out, it's pretty cheap and with my kinda income, it'd really be easy to afford em and still play the waiting game.

Okay, so before you go to a prostitute, have you ever signed up for the sites that are specifically designed for people wanting to meet for sex?

I don't know the names of them, but no doubt they are out there. Maybe you could try that you first?

Platinum Member
    A few days back, one of my friends, whom I considered a brother to me, used a proxy to steal my huge stash of weed and he still is playing all these games with me like he never did it but it was the proxy who's the villain and that he's super pissed and all.

Dude -- seriously, if you want a quality woman, stop stashing weed. Women like interesting men -- men who have interests in things besides marijuana and clubs. A guy who volunteers, has interests, is always trying to learn something new may be a dud at the bar, but he will be meeting the quality women in other places because women have a reason to talk to him. And forget "THE APPROACH" -- just go get some interests and women and be a quality person and women will notice. And you will feel more confident because you like yourself. Women with jobs in a professional setting won't risk dating someone whose interest is drugs.

Platinum Member
    Getting a date should be possible. If you swipe right enough times and aren't a total turn off you will get dates. You may have to try a few different apps - every area is different which apps are a good investment. It may take a real amount of time and effort. In the first few messages you get a feel for them as a person. Then you ask them out. If they say yes, you make plans. I don't know what your rate is going to be, but it's going to be something like 1000 swipes turns into 100 messages turns into 20 "yes" to a date turns into 10 follow through. Every person and every app and every location is going to have a different rate, but it shouldn't be impossible.

If you aren't swiping right that much, you may need to swipe more. However poor the rest of your approach, more swiping should increase your success rate. Note that it also means more rejection. You have to grow a thicker skin. There's nothing unique about how hard it is for you to find dates. I'd bet more people are like you than find it easy.

About the rest of your approach, it really helps in those first few messages to: 1) be interesTED, and 2) be interesTING. If you lack in either of those it will be a lot harder. Pay attention to what she says about herself and ask good questions to find out more. If you can't make yourself sound interesting, that may be due to lack of self esteem, or you may need to actually make some serious life changes so that you have something to talk about. NO one wants to hear about your fight with your friend over a stolen weed stash. What do you care about in life? How are you improving yourself? Where are you headed? Having good, honest answers about these kinds of things are a huge aphrodesiac. Not having a clue will be a turn off.

Platinum Member
    Hookers sound like a good bargain!

Dude -- seriously, if you want a quality woman, stop stashing weed. Women like interesting men -- men who have interests in things besides marijuana and clubs. A guy who volunteers, has interests, is always trying to learn something new may be a dud at the bar, but he will be meeting the quality women in other places because women have a reason to talk to him. And forget "THE APPROACH" -- just go get some interests and women and be a quality person and women will notice. And you will feel more confident because you like yourself. Women with jobs in a professional setting won't risk dating someone whose interest is drugs.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This!!
    She has a huge point. Most women would never take an interest in a man who was even remotely involved with drugs. Guys who hang out at clubs normally haven't matured or don't have much else going on.

If you want a decent, quality woman, you will have to change the scene and become a better man. It is very true, that if you have interests or education, it will make you much more noticeable.
    It's not always about looks. Women find men who are well read, educated, interesting, funny and sincere,...very attractive.

If all you have to go on is weed and clubs and hanging out, well, it's not looking good.

Exactly. Get off the weed and over to the gym. Start dressing better, eating better and improve your grooming. Learn to speak more eloquently. Stop hanging out with a pack of wannebe pickup artists at clubs gawking at women feeling entitled to sex.
    Originally Posted by NXSWarrior
    you don't have to be a rocket scientist to realize that having a healthier lifestyle would go a long way in helping out.

Thanks for your suggestions guys. Will definitely take that into consideration.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice