LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Confused, or maybe just stupid

Originally Posted by Fongule
    Well, Wednesday was a good day we talked all day and Video called on Snapchat all night, but then same then same thing Thursday, 2/3 texts from her in the morning then nothing since then. Think everyone was right she just wants someone to talk to, just really didnít want to believe it. Even if she texts back i wonít answer, i guess thatís the right thing to do even though it ing sucks.
    Yes just slowly do the fade and don't always be there at her beck and call. When she asks you why you didn't respond then just tell her you were out with friends or on a date. Don't lie though... just get yourself out there and make friends and find dates. If you're not just going to tell her that you are tired of being a chat buddy then at least do the fade rather than ghosting which is a crappy thing to do to anyone.

Platinum Member
    Well, Wednesday was a good day we talked all day and Video called on Snapchat all night, but then same then same thing Thursday, 2/3 texts from her in the morning then nothing since then. Think everyone was right she just wants someone to talk to, just really didnít want to believe it. Even if she texts back i wonít answer, i guess thatís the right thing to do even though it ing sucks.
    Yes, but lots of things in life suck. That's why it's best to leave those things behind and focus on things that don't suck.

Originally Posted by jul-els
    Yes, but lots of things in life suck. That's why it's best to leave those things behind and focus on things that don't suck.
    Ha! Brilliant in its simplicity.

Originally Posted by jul-els
    No truer words...

Platinum Member
    Perhaps you needed to be proverbially bonked over the head with reality a couple times to see this for what it was: a distraction from her break-up.

I would move on, man. This isn't going anywhere good for you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice