No contact with kids

RicBoy

This is my only question. I don't need advice if my ex should take my kid for play dates or not with her daughter.

Due to her lack of interest in me, disrespect (called me sociopath for not wanting my kid see her her daughter), told me several times she wants nothing to do with me or anything from me, said no to all my coffee invitations that we have nothing to talk about, when she comes to pick up my son, should I even be present or not?

I feel like it would be best if I'm just busy at work and she comes to pick him up and drop him off and I'm not present. Show her I'm done with her, I no longer care. Even tho I still want her back.

She probably thinks I'm waiting for this opportunity to see her face to face.

She sent me a breadcrumb 2 weeks ago and I went back to my old behavior begging and chasing her for 4 days. (we have been broken up for 3 months, I begged and chased for the first month, then I went NC, and she reached out 1 month later.)

She comes to pick up my kid in 1 week or so.

You don’t want advice on whether your ex should take your kid on a play date ?

Well , you shouldn’t want advice on that. Because you have already had that and the advice was that you should not use your kid as a pawn.

But you have ignored that advice and decided to ahead with it.

This decision you have made has a massive negative impact on the future relationship with your “kid” that you already barely see anyway.

Your question is basically how you can use your kid in order to either get back with your ex or get revenge on her?

Right?

Sorry, but anyone that advises you to go ahead with your plan to let your kid into this situation needs their head read.

Just block the ex , behave like a normal father and block the ex on your kids phone and start planning fun events with your kid and you only.

I think I'm just gonna protect myself and stay away during the kid's exchange. If she wants to see me somehow she will let me know.

Last time I saw her was in November 12th (we broke up mud October) and even a week ago or so we were arguing on the phone with her telling me the same old story that we are done she has no feelings etc. So seeing her this early will not do anything for her attraction.

The kid is fine, she took good care of him in Xmas, she bought him lots of gifts. My kids mom even said I should let him go over etc.

I think I'm just gonna protect myself and stay away during the kid's exchange. If she wants to see me somehow she will let me know.

Last time I saw her was in November 12th (we broke up mud October) and even a week ago or so we were arguing on the phone with her telling me the same old story that we are done she has no feelings etc. So seeing her this early will not do anything for her attraction.

The kid is fine, she took good care of him in Xmas, she bought him lots of gifts. My kids mom even said I should let him go over etc.

Yeah, we already know this even though you try to get us to not read your previous posts. Including the one that got shut down due to repetitive, circular posts and responses from you.

We all already answered this. Multiple times. I'm not sure why you keep asking. I mean, I have ideas why but I won't put them here.

I thought a "dating coach" also gave you advice about this. What happened with that?

Your other thread on this exact topic goes on and on that you are the one trying to get back with her and wishing you had excuses to see her. Have you tried just posting randomly in succession like this on social media? These thread seem to have a Twitter-like format.

She probably thinks I'm waiting for this opportunity to see her face to face.

Archived